Which body do YOU prefer?

idaho

Posted

It's New Year and I'm guessing most of us have put on a few extra pounds ... so wondering what most of us prefer when it comes to bodies?

Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 12.33.31.png

Posted

I'm not so sure that any of these do it for me, where's all the man hair gone?!

James_Walsh_58661
Posted

I am with Mark Bryant here, man needs to hairy and rugged not all done up like a prize bull. Definitely the "Peter Pan" (skinny or the model perfect body) look is not really appealing either.

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm not too fussy, all of these will do hehe (just maybe not the obese fat, not that I've got anything against obese guys of course)

Edited by idaho
Posted

I am with Mark Bryant here, man needs to hairy and rugged not all done up like a prize bull. Definitely the "Peter Pan" (skinny or the model perfect body) look is not really appealing either.

Hey now. I resent that statement. I have kallmann sydrome and I basically AM like peter pan. A 19 year old stuck in a 11 year old body. So think before you call names next time.

Posted

His statement isn't directed at you Andy; all he's doing is saying that skinny guys don't appeal to him.

For me personally, I'd go for a guy with a swimmer's build. Judging by the photos, I think it would be between the athletic skinny guy and the fit and built guy.

James_Walsh_58661
Posted

Thank you John_Thain... Andy_Tenma I would never direct a statement toward anybody that was in any way a derogatory tone. I was just answering the the question that was asked. If my answer annoys/offends you or anyone else I apologise, but I or anyone posting should not have to apologise for opinions voiced.

Posted

Actually, the more I look at the photos, I feel more drawn to the fit and built guy. All that's missing for me is the cute face.

• 4 months later...
Posted

As long as you can make me laugh, have great conversation and just be yourself and have fun and yeah lets not forget SEX (lol) then we're good