Lenny_Fuentes

what should i do? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hey its me again the guy that can never make up his mind...so recently i met this kid..well hes 15 but acts like a kid to me..well hes really nice to me but idk what to do he really is nice but he makes so many stupid comments and i get soo annoyed and i get that hes kidding but i honestly dont know if i can be in a relationship with a boy who doesnt know what its ok to joke about and what isnt ok. and then theres my other friend i honestly feel like hes my perfect match we have a lot i common and he seems like the one thing that will complete me..he knows how to make me laugh, he respects me, he knows how i am and he still cares about me alot. he even knows i like him and he doesnt push me away or anything but im always scared to see if that would change so i need help on deciding if i should continue talking to the guy i met on this site or give me friend a chance and see where the moments can lead us..so please leave your responses and love and i'll take them into consideration
love lenny

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Did you every think he is young enough that it dose not seem like an insult to him. when I was young I heard what most would call an insult and it was not. They had no idea what they said .they would say that something looked to them and knowing the person he just meant it different. you have to remember they don't always know what the words meant. Just think about it

Posted

I have not read your other posts so I cant tell how often you cant make up your mind. lol. But the kid you described that annoys you so much just seems like the obvious choice of what not to go for. He seems more like an annoying little brother or something than a guy you actually want to date. As far as the best friend goes you basically said yourself that he's the perfect match for you, the only issue is that you dont want to mess it up. So I suggest you give him a chance and get closer and see what happens. If it doesn't work out you can still fall back on the kid, or just be happily single until something better comes along.

Posted

maybe you should shoose the 1 you think is the perfect match to me the way you talk you seem to care for him more but that is your own desision be happy you got to shose 1 maybe the one you get along more be your best choice you seem to care for him also go with your own instinc

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He is your best friend if go genital with him and know when to back off . Do it nice and slow and if it dose not work you will still have your best friend and you will know if want you. I know it sounds stupid but it is the best I can of. It a lot like when my lover and got together he told me that he through I was to straight and he did not hurt or friendship or it would have happened sooner .

Posted

i say stop leading him on. and dont call him kid -.- just coz ur way older :L. people could call YOU a pedo. so stop judgeing him. i hate people who call teenagers kids. we are not -.-... in fact we can be just as smart as adults. we just like to have fun.. if u dont like him anymore then leave him. like people allways say, if you love two people, choose the second, because if you loved the first you wouldnt have fallen for the second :P

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I do not lead any on and I don't judge anyone . You got that all wrong because I love them both and If can only find love for one then you are missing out on the reason for love. My male lover and I are still very close we always will be so if it is judging .Now the shoe the other foot. come and talk to me when you lern about love

Posted

well said ryan to me a kid id under 12 even at 13 there teenager now days they dont like to be call kid some are more advance then we were at that age the way you hide your face he must be to young for you get some 1 older are you a pedo grow up dont come here and say undeside idiot you must be about 22 to 25 and you go after tenager you should be ashame

Posted

Lenny,
I would be very careful if you are dealing with a 15 year old. I know they are attractive and have all the relevant parts in place by then, they can also be very suggestive. However, It;s against the law and you could get into a lot of trouble, both now and if he turns on you in the future.
I see a couple of guys who are much younger than me but they are 20 and 23. Nothing in common, but fun to play with. But I wouldn't go near a 15 year old. Please get rid!!!
Terry

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Lenny I can't tell how old you are but if you are over 18 I would not go after the 15 yr old...You also didn't say how old your other friend is..If he is of age and you think that he might be the one then go for him and see how things work out..Last thing is the young teens that are on here do not like to be call kids..and most of the young guys I have meet will tell you that..

Posted

weii said michael on top of is mask he as lines on is forehead he is not a young person way older then that young boy of 15 go after some 1 older you can talk to them at that age but dont try anything with them he might trap you they know there rights there not stupid i was rape wen i was that age it stays with you all your life /i wont go see a sikitrist [i spell iy the way i know how sory for the mistake its what they are i dont believe in them /french interac with my inglish its hard to write but i speak both lang well

Posted

just like to add your basically a pedo =/ judgeing by your looks you seem around 25/30 yrs old... u realise if your 7 years over the age of the person your dateing, its considered pedofilia =/ so just yeah.. stop useing him. u may think u love him but im pretty sure your in love with the IDEA of him. a 15 yr old falling for you, its a confidence boost, but stop. in the end your going to hurt him.. so just end it now and get it over with... also Dennis, none of the comments were directed at you.... why do u respond as if theyre talking about you personally when this discussion isnt about you... its strange, and would make me think you have multiple accounts.. anyway yeah.. just end it before he falls too fast in lvoe with you. your wasteing his time =/ and ours, u know your going to leave him, so just do it nicely. no one can convince you into keeping him. so yeah.. go :3.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I will stay out of it and move on I will forget the statemented made I am gone

Posted

Lenny the answer is not difficult. If YOU can't make up your mind it won't work with either of them so find somebody who YOU know it will work with and go for him.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

why don't you sit back and look at the hole picture be fore you do any thing

Keith_Imeson
Posted

lenny depending how old you are a 15 year old is just a kid i,ve none that route it,s good for a little while but it can become tired some, you just don,t connect on their level as much then it just becomes sex. i go for the person that you have more in common with. but thats just my opinion, go luck and hope you find love

Posted

Isn't the answer right there staring you in the face???
Perfect match? Errr HELLO?? We all look for our perfect match and if you've found that then why are you running away from it??

Posted

before people keep saying im a pedo...PEOPLE IM ONLY 17....make mee feel old and shit

Dennis_Mix
Posted

you only 17 is that so post to mean something. when I was you I already knew who I loved and he knew but he still because he cared so much he was willing to weight and we are still close today and I still love him

Keith_Imeson
Posted

your going to get alot of opinions from every body but dont,t get mad we really don,t know your situation just take what you need that helps you

Posted

from a 15 year old yes but not wen they are at legal age here in canada is 18 you are an adault you can go out with any one over 18 no mater what age as long as they are over 18 /also lenny i dont think you are 17 you got lines on your forehead get out the closet show your face plus you are losing some hair on your hairline i never seen a 17 doing that

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Bob you are always on top of things are you not Very good I like one on the ball. We suppose to dum old guys you know

Posted

were not all dum and the 7 yrs diference for a 15 yrs old in canada from 1to 18 you are consider a child at 18 you can do as you please law wise im from canada a 15 can go out with a guy under 18 not 7 yrs diference but a 16 can go up to a person not over 20
16 is age of consent over here but not for some one my age i know that mutch i call the police and ask them the police oficer 18 is young for your age i answer you say 18 it legal for an adault its not my fault if you cant get them lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That about says it all it all depends who is there at the time. I know down here if cop is pissed I can be nasty .