Tee_Folino

Ouch - Lesbian Ladies

Tee_Folino
Posted

Just looking to vent. I was with my one ex for 2 1/2 years. We have been broken up for a year. No matter what I do, she is always on my mind. I don't get it. It's like she's a disease that'll never go away. I try moving on. I was with other girls and when I held them I thought of her. She wants nothing to do with me. I don't want her, i want her out of my head but she won't leave. I don't understand. Am i crazy? Why can't i move on. I just want to move forward with my life but I'm stuck. Why does love have to be like this...

Brianna_Justine
Posted

I was in the same situation as you are now. I realized that I loved her but I wasn't in love with her. It takes time to move on. I was lucky enough to meet someone who made me realize a lot. However, things are up in the air right now. Just give it time(: once you meet someone who makes you forget about your ex then you know it'll be all good. Hope I helped some how.-Brie-

Tee_Folino
Posted

Thank you for the advice. Its just its been a year and i'm in this situation i just hope that i won't be stuck like this forever. heh

Mary_Valerio
Posted

Time heals it all

Brianna_Justine
Posted

You're welcome(: and its true, time heals everything(:

Caroline_Paver
Posted

I havnt had a gf for 5 years.

Jacinthe_Pepin
Posted

I think a lot of us has been in your spot. It is very difficult to get over someone you loved for so long. What I did to get over my ex of two years, was to cut complete contact with her. Delete her phone number and fb. It may take a long time but its the best method i know. Your not crazy, actually you are far from it. Good luck. If you need more advice just inbox me

Tee_Folino
Posted

Thank you ladies. You all really did help me realize a lot and I think everything will be okay. Thanks

Jacinthe_Pepin
Posted

Everything will be okay, keep your head up darling