Gene_Lewis

FEELING OLD - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

im was watching the talk and they where asking what makes you feel old and that got me to thinking and want to ask what make you feel old. me it's when i hear some younger kid listening to the music i grow up and they call it retro and i can remember when the song first came out. Or how they are now calling the music from the 80's classic. Tell me what makes you feel old

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes I sit here and listen to the 50 and wonder what happened to music

Posted

what makes me feel old is when i say to some one how old do you think iam then when thay say 50 i use to be told i look 45 that was ok

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it also gets to me when i start talking to my great nice and use the statement back in my day. hell that make we sound like my grandma. im 42. and peter i see your pic and you are very handsome no matter what your age is you do look like some where in your 40s

Posted

i'm sorry guys, but i had a shave and haircut, and everybody thinks i look a lot younger,but what makes you feel old is remembering what gary cooper or jack lemmon, or charleton heston,looked like when you were young, and then look at them now

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I bet not as good looking as me what you think Gene

Gene_Lewis
Posted

that's hard to say. part of his appeal is he as a acent, even though i never heard the voice i just go gaga ove forgien accents

Posted

they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some guys like a van dyke, but some dont, as for foregn accent, writing is not the same as talking

Posted

thanks for your nice comment Gene Lewis that means a lot to me

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I do not feel old, because for me every day I get reborn to experience a new day in the great Saga of my life and I believe this mindset will keep anyone young. Just experience every day as new even if others want to rehash.memories you should not let yourself get pulled into their dwelling on the past.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

yeah i know but i saw the profile and can guess. not sure what you are trying to say, but yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, outside beauty ain't all that. but too me he's, peter is a cutie

Posted

gene i was commenting on dennis, not peter, you call him cute, a couple of days ago i called him a sexy looking hunk of a guy? i am going to log of now as it is now 21:50 gmt in scotland, and i have work tomorrow. g/night guys.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

god night don't let the bed bugs bite and i get what you are saying

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He ran out on me what will I do Lost again it is another strike out

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I was told that since I change my profile pic that I don't look my age...Thats what makes me feel old..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you are old what am I with the other pic. you did not Look old

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I take it all as a joke...when people say things like that..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Why you are a good looking guy

Gene_Lewis
Posted

hes right you know

Dennis_Mix
Posted

see Mike even Gene agrees with me so strike two we got you

Posted

i dont feel old i never have u got to take life the way it is

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I know I have always been shot handed but always out ok I had a nice home in Pa and became disabled My family stepped in to help and I don't have any thing now but I got my wife. I don't want to go on it over and I am away from my family and Iwill stay that way. It is water over the dam

Gene_Lewis
Posted

ok listen to everyone that respond nobody has every see something that shows their age. watching an old movie that you remember when it came out. that to me sounds like a person who is afrraid to even think any good time in their life. i love the fact that each day that passes by and im above ground is a good day. plus with age comes wisdom and i love being able to look back and reflexing

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is good to do that I am getting to the point were I can remember the past better than the present . I go to the kitchen and forget what I went for

Posted

dont feel bad last month i was leaving for toronto i turn back 3 times for things i forgot