Josueth_Mallestrazza

im new here but i dont know how to work in it :S it's not the same as facebook - Gay Guys! <3

Josueth_Mallestrazza
Posted

can someone help me ??

Dennis_Mix
Posted

We have these discussion gropes and you see something that interest you. then you go in type your thought on the dus. and the next one will come in later and put his or her ideas down. We all work at till the that started it gets some satisfaction on the idea. In the long run it helps every one here

Josueth_Mallestrazza
Posted

thank you

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I try to do my best for our brothers and sisters to because it is not easy out there the better prepared you are the better

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome from the meet & greet Team..What Dennis said is true we are always here to help..No we are not the same as facebook..Have fun and you are already doing good by starting a discussion..Don't forget to check out other groups that you might like..Message me if you need any help on the site that is what I am here for..

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

welcome to the site josueth. check out the browse . and find some people form your area or you can check out some people's profiles to find friends with similar or interesting intrests . and i just violateed some grammer rules there! hah! and we dont neccessarily "grope" anyone during a discussion lol!! had to pick on that one! love ya's !! jan..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Janian how are things back in Pa. It has been 10 years since I moved down here
But It is nice and warm most all year.