Posted

lol
you would like what is in my underwear lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Well Bob tell us .. Then I will tell about my panties

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Mattey glad to see you in group..So tell us what kind of undies that you just got..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey guys say Hi and welcome Mattey he is new on the site....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mattey is see this discussion was posted 4 times is there something wroung because I can help you with it just message me again and I will tell you what to do next time...Thx..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Hi Mattey how is it going You have answered me Bob

Posted

denis you are ok lol i was worth a good laft this morning

Posted

some1 send me a horse face to be friend i told him i dont make friend with horse what a sick basterd

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I know your a dog man. Do you have yahoo or ICQ

Posted

great area i went to toronto it was so hot i come home its freezing today i instal plastic on my windows to cut the cold and were only the 27 sept it looks like it wil be a long winter again maybe we should gave this land back to the indians and move out lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes it is only 87 here today

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

72 here todayt fall is coming

Posted

at night it goes down to 50 i went to montreal last night im an hr drive away it was chilly wen i got back

Posted

i took a drive to bring 3 case of ensure at 9 a six pack to my aunt shes 75 to save her 9 bucks it cost me 24 in gaz return that is logic but i dont care i spend a few hrs with her/i also have another aunt in montreal shes 92 and her brains is brighter then mine she remembers things from wen she was 12 yrs old she as her own apartment in a retire residance shes very independant if i dont call here every week she worries about me she says im the only nephew that call her her daughter help her a lot

lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You need come where is warm most of the time

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It might go down to 72 tonite now that is chilly beerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

here its fall one month then the start of winter it cost me 1490.00 for hydro since last year so far for a 2 bedroom apartment good thing the apartment only cost me 405 a month im the only 1 in this building that pay so litle all the rest pays around 700 to 900 a month
i been here the longest they can only raise me 10 buck a month a years but if i was moving out thay can jack it up to 600 plus hydro im on the top floor second floor 1 miles from town i move here in 1999 at 325 per month plus hydro /2 bedroom kitchen/livingroom/loundry room /full batroom its a steal/i use 1 bedr for my computer room i live alone

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Rio Grand valley Harlingen,Tx Down next to Mex. border