what's the point? - Love and Romance

Posted

It's soo frustrating and getting pointless to even finding someone to be with etc.. the ones I like don't seem to be attracted to me as I am to them...unless I'm looking for love in all the wrong places..even this site!!!

Posted

Love is the point. I know it can be hard. Chasing after people that don't want to be with you can be hard. I have been played and let down so hard it don't know how i got back up. But the point is to find that person who likes you back and who can be their for you. If you ever want a friend to talk to i am here if you need one.

Posted

Sami don't look down on yourself..we're the same finding and searching someone who can be with...but it's not always about lovers,it's about friends..I can be one!

Posted

I have been searching for a while. I was with quite several pple a long time ago and then stopped for a while. Maybe that was wrong. But I didnt know where to go here in Ohio. Now I am online and meeting new ppl on here and a few other ppl and finding some fun and flirting. Feels good to find some ppl to flirt back. I dont have my current pic on here cos it wont go on, but it does look better. I find the women so sexy and inviting and some of the stuff they are saying to me ... wow. So I havent given up. The woman that holds my heat is out there

Posted

Hummm I guess my expectations are too high!! since I been let down... and with a broken heart!!! Now most of the time I find myself ignoring guys...especially the very sexy ones..afterall those are the heart breakers that silly me tends to fall for...I really shld jus keep up with the patience an wait til that 1 comes along huh??

Posted

I would say yes. I know it sucks but it is worth waiting for.

Posted

OK will try my best thaks Ashley D.... it's back to square one !!! Here we go!!

Posted

I wish you luck and if you ever need a friend to talk to i am here and happy to talk.

Posted

The point is when you find what/who your looking for it's Fu***** heaven!
Don't ever give up, hey thats life!

Posted

I say ..just look for friends they always come in surprising package .......you get to know them and get to see what they like and you also get to see the important part of what you like about them ......the thing about situations like this people jump to quickly in a relationship or in the bed before they know what they are getting into so the best way to go is look for that friend or friends untill you find that one you are made for keep your heart slightly closed for now and open your mind some people fall so fast for someone that they cant stop falling that they fall flat on there face and you know ur looking for something worth finding and other people are just looking for a quick fuk......im just saying what i think but i hope you find wat ur looking for...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think you have to get to know a person love just does'nt happen at the blink of an eye love is something that happens through the years of knowing someone,being with that person...Chasing love is pointless letting it find you is what makes it all the more special...Just sit back and think of how many people you could of have been with and why you did'nt make that connection with them...Love for me is not looking at a beautiful women and lusting love, for me is with someone who knows what is takes to love back...and that's my baby....she has been the love of my life for many years and my heart grows with her love more and more...good luck with love and treat your women with respect,love,honor and loyalty.....

Posted

I love all that you have spoken with it from deep in love. It takes committment in life and respect for the person and letting the person see all of you and the same back. Love doesnt happen overnight, but sometimes it just sneeks up on you when you are having so much fun just being friends, then it bounds on you like a thief in the night. It has happened to me. The love was in the person as a friend first. I think that is esential. She is more than lust. It makes romance so much more fun.