Meetings girls in bars = almost impossible? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Has anyone here has much luck meeting people at bars? I often get to the kissing stage and hang with some one for a little bit but they always seem to vanish after a bit. Even after exchanging numbers people never reply when you try contact them the next day. So its is just a total waste of time trying to meet people at bars or just me doing things wrong?

Posted

nope maybe they are just busy:/ maybe you should come to singapore's bars.. girls here are fun and hot

Posted

I wanna go!!! but not now... Maybe next year... Can't wait... tell me more about gay bars in Singapore....

Sa_Gallego
Posted

Where is Singapore

Posted

@ lame gal.. haha sure blackberry bar is considered one of the famous lesbian bar the people there are all damn super hot

Posted

Super hot!!! Wow!!! but i'm super uncool... damn...

Brooke_Johnson
Posted

i don't have any problems meeting girls in bars.. but i would rather get their number and talk to them outside of the bar! lol

jessicazylee
Posted

i dont hav a problem meeting ppl... it's fending them off that's the issue. It's just a little more difficult to find quality ppl in bars, since they're usually just looking for something non serious initially.