Gene_Lewis

WHAT TO DO - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I was thinking in my last comment I said i never been on a date, and that is true. I also said I only had one relationship in my life, and that is true also. My question is there something wrong with me that I'm only know as a easy lay. and so much as a ea'sy lay, but just sex is all I am about. I'm 42 and don't believe that I will every have that thing Michael and the other lifers have and at this point in my life I'm not sure if I want it or not. I'm not that sure if I believe in love. Is this wrong, should I work on maybe changing and putting myself on the market. I know that part of it is I have low self-steem about myself

Posted

You need to separate your persona - a low esteem easy lay - from who you really are - a proud gay man looking for a man to love.

Posted

Once you are in love with a man you understand why that is so much better than casual one time sex.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I will tell you what Gene You come down and see me I tell if you are easy if you want

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Gene one thing for sure you can call yourself easy but I see a person who just likes to have fun right now..You never know when you will meet that one guy if you don't go and play..Yes I have a lover of 24yrs and we still have fun at times with others..Not saying we are looking for someone but when in comes around we play around..
I know a guy that is the same age as you and he does not what another boyfriend right now so he goes out every Fri and Sat night to look for fun...He saids when he is ready to settle down that when he will find the right guy..
I say keep having fun untill the right one comes..You never know it might be your next one night stand that thinks the same as you..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh and lets talk about how you feel about yourself...Why you think so low of yourself just because you might be on the big side..I don't think that so because there are guys out there that like big guys or girl as you call yourself so stop talking yourself down and start talking about how you like yourself...

Posted

well i agree that you have to seperate your low self-esteem...and well if anything you should be comfortable who you are...if there are things that need to change...well make a plan to change them & actually do it...the self-esteem is the 1st thing that should change...build it up...if it's ur physical looks...then do what you wanna do about it...emotionally & mentally that's gonna be more difficult...because it can be hard to keep your emotions in check sometimes...and mostly we've been raised to think a certain way...that it's hard to step out the box & be more open-minded...but anything can be done...but you know what don't be afraid to disagree with life...right now you feel like you're only good for 1 nite stands or that ur a booty call or w/e...but you know what...if you really wanted to...you could disagree with that...say no to those people who don't take you seriously...and just wanna have sex with you...i believe everyone is meant to have someone...& well it takes time to find the right person sometimes...nowdays everyone is in a rush to find their soulmate & make stupid decisions and put up w/a lot of bullshit because they think they're in love...there's no such thing as a perfect love of course...but still you should know when it feels right...never try to convince yourself just because you want something to be true...man i'm totally off topic...ranting on about other stuff...but anywho...if you wanna make that change or you feel that you have to change then don't hesitate to do so...you should always be comfortable with who you are as a person in the inside as well as the outside...once you've accomplished that...i think you're ready to find what you're looking for...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well im not trying to have people feel sorry for me, just stating a fact in my world. one thing i know is that from the being i have always been good time sally. no one has every look at me other than a quick fix and move on.. so i think that over the years i that became me. hell all you want is a fuck then find. no one has every look at me and thought he;s cute, seems fun, and very loving let me get to know him. i do have some good things about me, but no one every sees that all they see is the shell. the fat girl that never gets the cute boy. that is why i became, to me and all the men i been with, the best. i have had repeat customers, but that all it is wham bam, thank you sam. so i have came to a place that if that is the way they feel i might as take the power and do unto them before they do unto me. i know me, i would make one hell of a good catch, but that won't happen. im a good old fashion southren girl. know how to be a lady in the street let the man take the lead and support him, and a super freak in the bedroom

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Gene if that is what you like then do it....

Posted

again maybe these events of your life have made you believe that you're just good for sex...& after so much time you've gotten used to the idea...but as i said before you can disagree with that...call me unrealistic or stupid...but seriously if you wanna put yourself out there to find the perfect guy...then go for it...do it w/the pride that you have as the person you are...sure you know it takes time...& well we're not getting any younger...but well that's what it is...if you feel that you're already a good catch and that you deserve someone like anyone else...then what are you waiting...take a chance...get out there...you ain't got nothing to lose...and well if you keep getting guys that just wanna have sex w/u...then you know what say no...but don't let them get you down...keep yourself up...i mean from my 6 relationships...3 of them being serious...& the rest being like w/e...& falling in love only once...i once felt that i already screwed up my life letting the love of my life go...but well if he wasn't meant for me...then i just gotta keep looking for the right guy...i felt like giving up once...cuz my self-esteem was down...i even went thru depression...but well i went to a religious retreat...and well had my moment w/God...and well found that i'm a great human being like everyone else...and that i should appreciate myself more...i mean feel free to take some time for yourself & actually find yourself...and say alright i love the person that i am or that i've become...so now it's time for me to show the world...of course if you're not religious or anything...you don't have to be...just reflect on things...and how you can make your life better...so keep your head up...you'll find your man...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Gene I could fill sorry for myself but I have to be strong for my family.I have not sex in six years but I am not complaining just a fact I deal with so when the right one comes I will know. My life is different but not bad