Gene_Lewis

HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

me and my ex are friends (or so i thought) until i told him that i had a date (not really a date a dude i was going to slam) andd he said (the ex) that he really need to talk and wanted to know if he could come over and i (being one of those few moments of being nice lol) said he could and i will help he work on whatever he going throught. well i called old dude and told him that something came up and we would have to set something up for a later date. i waited and waited until now being 8:30cst and still no call no show from the ex. and he call me about 6-6:30cst. i did call his house and was told he went out with someone. now my thing is the way i'm feeling at this point is to kick him to the side because he lied and had me thinking important was happening in his life that he need me, but now thinking he did all this because he knew i would drop things for him and be there for him and for him to do this i don't know. i want to try something new for me and have an ex as a friend where as i usually just fuck them and leave them. he was me first so call long team relationship it last 5 years but we broke up due to the fact that he lost his job and didn't try and isn't trying to find another one he turned into one of those people that wants someone to take care of him and that's not me. on so you kinow i giave him two months to look for a job meaning i gave him time to get himself together and get his head back into the game, but he chose not to do anything but sit up in my house watch tv sleep and eat all day long while i took care of everything. and when i said look for a job i meant just that. not get a job, but put forth the effort of looking. so here is the help me part do i stop trying to be his friend because he made me miss out what could have been a really good fuck, and this old bitch needs a straching.

Youhana_Song
Posted

move on,invite us to the party.