Sidahmad_Zaatoue
Posted

ca va

Dennis_Mix
Posted

How have you had thing going on over there

Keith_Imeson
Posted

nice to hear from people from around the world my grand mother was from england, would love to visit there someday.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is probably nice but too wet for me I like it hot and dry. My arthritis would scream at me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Me too hate the cold wet weather...LOL

Posted

Hey Guy - what are you into?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Being Gay and you

Posted

I am bi - recently so and am exploring what that means - so far it means a whole different type of relationship and sex

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am glad I live in the deep south You get cold up there don't you Russ

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yep because if you are bi then you have to make up yoyr mind who you going to be with....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Mike dose that mean I can't have a gay lover. being married. Cause I am and do plan to have a gay lover. He will that I have a wife just I told her when we got together. My lover from Pa.m and I are still very close. What then

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

With you it is different your wife knows about you and accept it...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thank you Mike I try to be good. You know it makes me fill good to have a to please more people.

Posted

My wife and I have an understanding that allows us our own sex lives as well as a shared one.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats good for you too Russ

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would have never thought about it when I was married..Yes I was Gay then too but would not admitt to it

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Why is it that most Guys have trouble in coming to that point of view. Girl seam to come to it far faster than us

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have no problem coming to the point...LOL

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Your lover must have a great life putting up with you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oh he does and trust me I put up with him....LOL

Keith_Imeson
Posted

Russ when did think you became bi and did you have a gay incounter to change you

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I was gay before I met my wife and she needed me . She excepted my way of life. She came from an abusive family we get along good

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Russ is your wife younger then you are?? Sorry to hear she came from an abusive family life...