Gwen_Rich.

What's your zodiac sign? What zodiac sign would you consider dating? - Lesbian Ladies

Gwen_Rich.
Posted

Just curious to know what other people think would be compatible for them. I'm a Sagittarius and if I could chose I'll probably choose a Libra

Alexandra_Grace
Posted

I don't think i've ever really thought about it before now...

I'm a Cancer, i'd like to date an Aries (even though we're not supposed to be compatable in the least, it's no fun if there are no sparks right? :P).

Oceania_Bare
Posted

lots of hot firey chemistry between sagitarrius and libra ;3
I deffinately want to have a partnership with a leo... I think the lady I've got myself set on now is a leo... not 100% but there is deffinately a nice spark between us whatever she is ;}

Ant_Thompson
Posted

Surely ts not about compatbablty wth star signs, ts about the person u like and there personality nothing Im a libra, but nothing like what my start sign says!

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm a gemini and I act completely like one. i don't care about the sign of my partner, though I was slightly weirded out when I realized that every single person I've been in a relationship with has been a leo [including my current]

Posted

Im a stubborn Taurus yet I can still be compatible with any sign. Its my partner I love, not her sign. ;-)

Posted

I'm a scorpio, but it's kind of weird because I'm pretty close date wise to another sign so I'm actually the opposite of confrontational. I match pretty closely otherwise. Anywho, I don't ask people what their sign is. It would be interesting to find out that everybody has been the same sign even though it's a small list of people!