Looking... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Looking for a guy in my area, preferably same age (15) but not older than 18... love metal music (Still looking for band!) and video games,... Switch, but usually prefer bottom, though still a virgin and not really looking to change that for a while,... Apparently I have a femmy body because I've been mistaken for a girl multiple times on Chat roulette, but I sort of jiggle a bit, and wouldn't mind losing a few, especially in the thigh area. You know what, I'm just gonna stop here before I make any more words. =D feel free to ask me anything , though I reserve the right to deny answering a question! XD

Dennis_Mix
Posted

will let the ones I know to be on look out. Being a Virgin is not bad. The right one will come soon.I you fill you have to lose it it could with one that don't care about you so think about that.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Kodi you are a very nice young teen and in time you will find that one person to be in your life..Have fun for now...As far as losing a bit that also will go away as you get older.but if you need too just go and walk around your block everyday..I have started that and in the past month I have come down a few pounds..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Kodi I think you can have a good time with friends and soon you will meet that special someone.