Gene_Lewis

SOMETHING LITE (AND I DO MEAN LITE) - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i was talking to a friend of mine and we start talking about what we like in me. not the things we claim to like or look for, but the outside. being total superfical so i bring it to this table what do you like in a man. and don't give that bullshit answer of oh his mind, personity, and all that(because we all know that is a lie. i talking when walking down a street type thing. the thing that makes you take a double look. you can't see a man mind walking or in a club when you're in a club, nor when you took that boy home that night for a qickie, or in those ads you place or ansered. i just want to know so please tell what makes your mouth water at first sight

Posted

hahaha this is so true. i personally love a guy with amazing style and perfect teeth. and that body must be banging!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

To me it a lot in the way they walk that turns me on.To many try to put on a show but I can see through it most of the time. Sometime it is the voice I like to some talk to an idea
But that is just me

Gene_Lewis
Posted

sorry dennis but i have to call you out. his voice isnt the first thing that turns you on. you dont know how a person sounds when you see him

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is what got me and my wife together. I heard her voice and committed my life to her. That was when I was 50 and the 25 I will be 63 and we are still together even through I am bisexual. she is with me.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

so you are saying you saw nothing but her voice. nothing about her body grab your eye to go talk to her. in fact she's just a voice

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I was in Pa and she was in On,Canada.Dose that sound like I saw her first.

Ardley_Kyle_Zozobrado
Posted

a person who clearly takes care of himself. and holds himself--not cocky-- but is self assured. oh and nice hair. i love a guys who has a great hairstyle, not the usual faux-hawk, mohawk spiky thingy that seems so trendy these days. lol

Gene_Lewis
Posted

so how did the two met? over the phone or where you pen pals

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I met her in a chat room on ICQ. There was something in her voice That got me.I was never with a Girl until I met her. I could not give up the other part of my life so I told her and she excepted it and here we are

Gene_Lewis
Posted

ok so u never saw a pic of her

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I can't put it on here but my Bird Sweety is here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

When I saw my lover for the first time the thing I notice was the way he dance...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I didn't see her till went to Canada to pick her up.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

She knew about my lover before we made a commitment to each other.She understands what I am.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Because I am what I am. I prefer men and that y I am here

Keith_Imeson
Posted

the person has to be young or look young say about 18 to 30 has to be good looking good build but not overly built just somebody you want to rip their clothes and go down on them right there. and would believe i found someone like that and even got to suck him off once i was in heaven but he,s straight and he,s married now but i still see him and drool over him

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You are not let that stop you are you. He would probably love a good blow job don't you think.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

lord knows i,ve tried and he has a twin brother thats been another one of my fantasy, so i go to strip bars and get table dancers

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Have you found your twin yet I will send a copper up and you can make a copy

Keith_Imeson
Posted

thanks dennis

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Just a thought

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

What a thought it was...

Posted

I don't know, it think it's something in the jeans, I mean genes!

Butt when those Levi's look just right...

No, its the crisp white shirt that makes me want to rip it off him and throw him, whoops i mean his shirt, on the floor

Okay you caught me. I look at hot men. And if he has red hair...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Wow Chris hate to be a red head around you...LOL...