Xuqian_Zhang

New in this website - Gay Guys! <3

Xuqian_Zhang
Posted

Hello,friends!I am new in this website.I come from China,I want to make friends with you.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

thats okay - i like making new friends - so wat do you like doing during the day and evening - do you have any hobbies etc

Posted

I repeat: It is nice to have you here. Welcome. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help. And I would be honored to be your friend, as well.

Posted

Welcome 2 the site Xuqian, i hope u find lot's of friend's on here

Posted

Yes welcome Xuqian! I am new here too, it's a nice place. I'm sure you will make friends here, must be difficult to be gay in China, so good luck

Mark_McHugh
Posted

Hello Xuqian!

Xuqian_Zhang
Posted

Andrew Sykes:I sit in front of my computer all day..My hobby is computer
William Stevenson: Thank you very much,I'll never be hesitate!
Richard Ivers:Thank you the same,and you are my friend now.
Gary Mallon: It is really so difficult to be a gay in China,I feel the pressure is too heavy!
Mark McHugh: hi~~

Posted

Ur Welcome xuqian, if ya need 2 know anything dont hesitate 2 ask. Am happy 2 be ur friend

Dennis_Mix
Posted

U r welcome here with us I hope you will like us. I enjoy new friends

Posted

i definitely hope you don't mind the barrage of friend adds from the most of us. but it's definitely nice to see new faces here, so welcome!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi and welcome to the site from the member of the meet & greet team..If you need help please message me and I will be there..You can also add me as a friend..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

This is good for the newbies to meet the gang and fine news on what going on

Xuqian_Zhang
Posted

Thank all of you!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you need any thing just give us a yell. I will help if I can

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You are welcome Xuqian and have fun on the site...