Gene_Lewis

IT IT WRONG - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i was thinking about something that happen and wanted to see what some of y'll think. i met this guy awhile that made the comment that he doesn't really fuck with the big girls, but there's something about me that he could see being with. i fuck him now i can't get him off my phone(i know i shouldnt have given him my no. but i did)). the part i want to know was he wrong for saying what he said or am i wrong for slam him just to show what a bb could do. bb big bitch. oh he said what he said after i wipe the pussy and face on him

Posted

Guys always say things to make themselves look better or tougher or more macho than they really are. I wouldn't worry about what he said unless he continues to use abusive languarge. But I sense something in how you asked your question and believe you are looking for a reason to end your relationship with him. If you are thinking about it, flip a coin into the air and as you do that what you really want will be what you hope for. That's a good way to discover your innermost feelings. I do this a lot on everything. It really does work. Good luck

Gene_Lewis
Posted

It's not so much of ended anything, nothing really started it's just i feel a little bad for having sex and being cold to him and this is new ground for me,\. hell im the bitch that will fuckand walk

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

thats ok to have casual sex - if both parties are agreeable then there is no problem - as David said it is down to you if you want to continue with the relationship or end it - it may be best to end it - if he is abusing you on the phone speak to the phone company and they can block him - or continue seeing him and see if he settles down - he may have been hurt in the past so is playing up - it is hard to say but it is down to you to make a decision. Good luck.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

damn yll really go deep. im talking about feeling guilty about blwing a guy off and i dnt know what yll into. do you read the shit posted or just want to make yourself feel like so deep person

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

not at all Gene - i do read before responding - we have talking before - i hope it is not deep i do not like to do that - i just express an opinion like Davie - hi babe story coming soon just got to get it right in my head - but Gene if you like him and he likes you and you can tolerate each other then no problem - if not then time to let go and find someone new - or better still slow down and try and find out why it ended - cause and effect - then the next one if there is a next one you will hopefully feel better about what you want out of the relationship. Hope this is not too deep.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i think that now that im older i don't feel right about just sleep with a guy and moving on so quickly. the old days it would mean nothing, now im starting to think that they may have feeling, where i dont feel nothing. that is the part that is fucking with my head. i had one relationship in my whole life, like ive stated before, and i wasnt faithful even then. hell i was living with a the guy and still had a trick come over while my boyfriend was getting ready for work and even then that don't bother me. but now after having sex with this one guy and moving on now, well that is the hard part

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

if you have no feelings for each other and it was just casual sex then their is no guilt attached to it - if he was happy to walk away the following day with no expectations of seeing you again then you are not guilty and should not be tormenting yourself over it - it was just sex - you are not reliving your youth it was a good match for the night and now it is time to move on - if he has feelings for you and wants a longer relationship then he will let you know - you then have to decide to either say sorry or go along with it but not with a guilty concious or a brick around your neck saying you have to make it work inside of yourself - see what happens - if he comes back expecting a relationship then you need to decide if you want one with him - if you do not tell him no thank you but you are not after a relationship or say yes and then see what happens - but Gene again do not get guilt get in the way and do not feel guilty and force yourself into a relationship you do not want. Take care. Luv xXx

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh please understand, i dont know how he feel but i know what i want. well that's not totally true he did call me the next day and want to come over, but i said i had something to do, lying, and havent heard from him since, don't care. like i said walking away is not like is use to be

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

it could have been the start of a relationship if you were ready for one - but obviously you were not - never mind you can always change your mind because i presume you have his fone number - if not then leave it and find someone else - know what you want - i know this is not easy for you about relationships but you know how the world works so good hunting. xXx

Gene_Lewis
Posted

wll i had his phone number but i cleanmy clean my caller id and i do that on a reg. and like i stated before you call me a few times and played him off. i guess i will try one more time but i dont know if i am able to open up that much any more. i did it once and it didn't work out

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

then be honest with yourself - do you like him - could and would you want to have a relationship with him - if the answer is no then just leave it - if yes and you do not have his fone number you may meet him again where you met him the first time - decision time though - do not do it out of a sense of guilt or because you feel you have to have a relationship with him - that is no way to start one - think carefully what you want not what he wants and make your decision and stick to it - if he does not fone you then you know it was not going to be a relationship anyway so leave it and get on with your life - find someone new and see what happens there - you may be dreaming about long term relationship but do you want to really - sounds like the answer is no so just have fun and leave it at that - relationships are not what they are cracked up to be - sorry for delay in responding i cannot always get a connection so cannot answer mails.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

that fine it just nice that you take the take the time to do it

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

it is no problem for me - i feel for you about this individual - has he foned you yet or nothing - if nothing then i think he is not bothered so sack him and go and have some fun - keeps you happy and that is the most important bit - your happiness.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh i have. he was just a fuck. but i don't know how to deal with a real relationship. i only had the one and that ended now i dont know how to get into a new one i know what i want but not sure if there is a man out there that can met my standards. hell at this age i dont think i should

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

by taking it easy with someone who is also looking for relationship instead of just fuck for a night and then bye in the morning - so will need to be slightly older and mature then the puppies - though the puppies are more fun but they are only after one thing and relationship is not one of them. Try and find someone who is looking for longer term relationship if none about then just enjoy yourself until the right person comes along - there are always people looking - you have been in one so you know what to expect - give and take - only way to ensure it works not going to be perfect from day one but give it time and see what happens. Enjoy yrself whilst looking and someone will fall in the web and then you are happy and so are they. Then see what happens.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

SOME ARE LUCKY

Gene_Lewis
Posted

peter don't take this the wrong way but what are you referring to