Gene_Lewis

Learning - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Just found you people by going through my brother's computer and wanted to see what all the noise was about. funny have 2 gays in the same fam but it happens. so what do you people do here and what to y'll talk about

Posted

It is not rare to have 2 gays in the same family. A friend of mine which is gay 1 brother and 2 sisters. His brother is gay too and the sisters both are lesbians

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Gene welcome to the site..We talk about anything that you want to..

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Vlad making a joke liten up please do everyone go deep when things are said on this site

Posted

It is not a joke.... I don't joke about those things. What I said is true

Posted

loool, not to take the mick but i have a 'bi' twin brother and a lesbian half sister. My partners brother is also gay, but they're halves.

Tbh this site isn't all that, bit boring... But welcome!!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well vlad grow a sence of humor and move on

Posted

I do have a sense of humor but there is certain things that I don't joke about it

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well i see i will have to set some ground rules for me and the big one is that no one from this group will run me away or make me feel as bad y'll did my brother i will speak up for myself and dont care if anyone gets piss or not. as for you vlad what i said was a joke and if you cant understand it than you do need a sense of humor and move on. now i'm done next

Posted

We are not here to make anyone feel bad, as a matter of fact we like to see people around here that are able to speak up and stand up for themselves. Of course you will meet a few people here that might try to bring you down but, just ignore them.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Gene would you be Mark's brother???

Gene_Lewis
Posted

what good guess he told me he's not coming back because of his last comment and how bad yll made him

Posted

I really don't know who your brother is so I have no idea of his comment or what happened to him but, I am sorry he is not coming back just because a few idiots didn't treat him well

Posted

Gene you and your brother must be real close. Your profiles are the same, even the same picture.

I don't know what upset Mark.

Posted

Oh yeah... I remember him... Especially from the Discussion about having children... There was lots and lots arguing. I thought he's strong and wouldn't quit because of some idiots? Strange. But, hey - everyone has their limits...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

its not the same picture we just both like old movies and learn your classic stars the picture i got is of leena horne he has dothory denridge. i read his profile and there are things in common music movies but books change he into love stories me more death and killing is my thing. he likes white boys or men and i love a big dick black man with a thug attitude. he's a little more fem than me and a little thin skinned. me ii have a fuck you and the world he feels bad when he thinks he should feel one way or other. i read his comment and the shit y'll said and him crying because of it. yes we are close, but live two different lives. so check yourself than come form

Posted

So, Somebody gave Mark hard time because he want kids? Come on.... I am Gay and Proud of it and I do have a Kid!!! What's the big deal.... I see there is a lot of idiots here.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

No tha't not the comment that was made he was talking about being a non-american and how he felt about 9/11

Posted

Oh yeah, I remember the comment... Like I said there is a lot of idiots here. I was at the Pentagon working when the plain crashed, Yes I lived that and for some time I felt sorry for the people that died that day and their family but right now 10 years later I can careless...

Posted

I don't know who Leena Horne or Dorothy Denridge are, but my Gran explain it today.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

and what did she tell you

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

It all seems a bit odd.You must be very close,have you spoken to the gay girls on this sight.? I wish you well Mark sorry Gene ha ha

Gene_Lewis
Posted

one r you trying to be funny about something. what gay girl and where r you coming from, and do EVERY CONFUSE ME WITH ANYONE. MY BROTHER IS DIFFERENT FROM ME AND IF YOU CANT OR WONT SEE THATS ON YOU, DONE EVERY MAKE FUN OF MY FAMILY

Posted

Don't get upset Gene, There is good people in this site.