NON AMERICAN - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

as we all know 9/11 came and gone and i felt the same as i did then and that was with a tone of not really caring. i feel some what sorry for all those families that lost friends and families but i really don't care one way or the other. i wish everyone would stop picking at that wound and truly move one. tv did do much here but showed those pictures and people talking about where they were when it happen, but as for me i didn't and don't care. does this make me a non american or just cold hearted. the only thing i thought of was the tip money i lost be the resturant i work at the time closed

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I don't think this makes you any less American. To be honest, you don't show empathy for the families and friends of the victims. Maybe because it hasn't touched you personally. A co-worker lost someone on 9/11 and I was at the funeral service. So for me it was more personal.

Posted

i do not comment very often on these 'discussions' but i think you are a complete ass... uncaring.. and look like some one that needs a new wig...do you think any of the people that were killed were worried about your damn tips? send me your address and i will send you a check for your loss.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Whether you are an American or from the moon you are an unfeeling clod and that's the NICEST word I can use. 2993 people lost their lives in a sensless terrorist attack provoked by a bunch of people who had noting but pure evil in their hearts. They murdered innocent men women and children. I could go on and on about politics here but the important ting is you are an unfeeling person who is more concerned about a losing a few $$ than the lives that were lost. And many were out gay brothers and sisters.
As far as I am concerned I will ignore every post you ever make on this site. I AM an American and Damn proud of it. If you can't support this country and what it stands for then I have one word for you... LEAVE!

Posted

Ok so Im so wrong not to really care all that much about 9/11 but why have people stop talking about Kartina? That got push aside and that was not that long ago. What about all the people that died there? No one talks about that every year. All of you that call me cold heart did anyone of you open your home to those people or even go down there to help with the clean up. Did anyone of you send money? What did you do to help those people. Yes I did care about the money I was going to loss that day because it was helping me with my rent. I didn't send money because I didn't have it or help with the clean up because I could afford that trip but I did call the Red Cross and open my small one bedroom apartment with a family of 4 and did all I could to help them find the rest of their family. Not patting myself on the back but tell me why is it that 9/11 gets more air time then New Orleans

Dave_Mack
Posted

The answer to WHY no talk of Katrina or other disasters is they are not MAN MADE as was 9/11. An act of Nature is not something WE cause. Hurricanes, tornadoes, avalanches and what not are NOT controlled by us. What happenend on 9/11/01 WAS deliberate by a sect of religious zealots (I am NOT blaming the whole of the Muslim faith here, just the sect that caused it) who INTENTIONALLY hijacked manmade airplanes and under force against their will made the pilots smash them in the WTC, The Penatgon and in PA (the one that WAS aimed at the WHite House).

Its a BIG difference between that and storms or other natural happennings.
Everyone was impacted by the tragedy. There were people of many races, creeds and ethnic backgrounds that were senslessly murdered on 9/11/2001.
Could it have been avoided? Was BUSH responsible for ineptness? You don't want me to go there.... Suffice to say we have an obligation to remember just as we do the victims of Pearl Harbor, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam etc. They lost their lives in the service of this great nation.

Let me close this for international readers. The US is NOT perfect. As a people and a government we HAVE made mistakes. But we admit them. We are not conquerors. We are not assassins. Yes we got Bin Ladin. He and his people attacked the Greatest and most peaceful nation in the world with out provation. We have a right to fight back, I pray it NEVER happens again. We all need to live in peace and understanding as well as mutual respect for oneanother as fellow humnans on this world.

Posted

oh i see when people die and its god cause it's not that important and the world should just take it on the chin, that is what you said and when we can pick up a gun and kill someone we should do it. All those old people in that home got what was do to them and their famlies should move on so much quicker because we can't kill someone. and we are so much of a great nation that we have homeless, kids being abuse and wives being beaten that we spend so much time caring about the other side of the world. so busy trying to take the beam out of another eye that we can't remove the beam out of ours. We can't feed our own but more than willing to ship food and supplies all over the world. And I'm the cold hearted one. Yes I ask if it was cold hearted of meto care more about how I was going to pay my rent than all those people but that was a one time thing that we are talking about where as the other things I just added is happening everyday.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark I wrote a book but when I try to post it it did take so I am going to make this short..Donnie and I lost a friend in NY and I lost a aunt in Katrina..So for you to worry about a little money that you lost is just wrong.
I feel sorry for you...I also want to say that yes we gave money to both cause thats what we all should do even if it is just 5.00 or 10.00 dollars..Donnie and I don't have alot and we gave alot to both..
I am not even going to comment on the last post because you went off the tropic that you started..If we can change the world the whole world would be better but we can't...

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

i came across this discussion and im just sayin that nothin drives me crazier than ppl who think america is the "greatest and most peaceful nation in the world" that for a fact is wrong. America has caused wars too so u kno and is far from peaceful and the idea of it being the greatest? i dunno :P

Posted

i really don't think i went off topic and it wasn't just the little money i lost it was how was i going to make my rent at that point in time. hell anyone who every work as a server knows that you live off tips and the tips help pay the bills and that was the one thing i care far more than 9/11.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Know matter what we say you will always say how much money you lost on that day..I have work as a server in many places and I have always made due you just have to work with what you got...or you work a double shift the next time you work..

after this comment I will not be following this discussion...Because you will never change you mind...To you it is all about what YOU lost not what happen on that day...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

wow you peps really torn him a new asshole because of the 9/11 thang. mark i was a server in my past and understand about the money thing. your whole way of life comes down to your tips so i can somewhat understand but it don't seem you will every make a friend here with what you said and feel

Keith_Imeson
Posted

thats what i like about this site you really get some good discusion going.my opinion is the goverment had to have a reason to go to iraq and get the oil and the nuclear bombs that werent there. and how many lives are being lost for no reason but oil and money