Boo! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

This might seem really random and the reason for that is, well because it is. Anyone happen to know of any gay bars in and around Hampshire, UK? After years of health issues things are finally turning around and I'd like to get out more on the weekends

Posted

Well richard if i lived there i would build u a gay pub :P, Anyway it's great ur getting better health wise, and i hope u get out there and hav a really good time. XD

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Richard W do you know of a bookstore for LGBT or gay paper..They should have a listing of bars in you area...

Posted

God Richard, all I did was type in Gay clubs and pubs in Hampshire and I found two right in basingstoke as well as loads of others.

Try www.pinkuk.com/listings/pubs/publisting.aspx?cid=10

Posted

Haha I would love to build a gay pub but knowing me it would be finished 6 years late, half a million quid over budget and built in someones farm so my only customers would be chickens, cows and a very angry shotgun wielding farmer And Mr Ivers, I like your first name, it sounds very familiar lol

Unfortunately Michael I don't know of such a place in Basingstoke and even if I did it wouldn't help me because I'd probably rip the book up for roach material for weekend spliffs before I get the chance to read it... er I mean I don't smoke weed, I smoke um bourbon biscuits, honest =D

Thanks for the website Dean, my weekend is sorted! I don't really like Google because as a cool 16 year old kid I decided to type my name into the search bar and apparently I was some kinda boxer who was born in the 1970's and ever since then I've just assumed that Google tells lies

Thanks guys I really appreciate you taking the time to help, chat soon! =D

Posted

U R welcome have good w/e

Posted

Nothing wrong with being born in the seventies...I think.

Posted

I luv ur first name 2 , and i will build u that PUB, Angry Farmer or not, I am ex Army so i hav had run in's with angry farmer's before lol.

Posted

I'm not suggesting there is, in fact they are many advantages because a decade later all my music hero's were alive such as ACDC, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, Gun 'n' Roses, Aerosmith, Whitesnake etc etc. The 70's was also probably the only decade I could've got a job based on the epicness of a moustache... nowadays I need CV's, references and most annoying of all an education, and its all a bit of a fluffle

Posted

haha I look forward to the opening of the pub I feel rather rude for not asking this earlier, but how is everyone doing by the way?

Posted

Well i am Happier than Happy Hope ur the same Richard W