Constance_R._Ricks

Need some pointers. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Okay there's a girl I like. She happens to be an AG. Which is weird because I usually am not attracted to them at all.

Anyways, I like her and I told her so, but she is a HUGE flirt on campus *I live on dorms* I found out that she talks to a lot of girls. I do not want to share, or be treated like one of many toys.

Also I feel that since I'm a virgin, it puts me in a bad spot because a lot of the les/bi girls on campus are more for messing around with lots of girls with no strings attached. They have the sexual experience that I don't have. I would like my first relationship to be monogamous, and not to end in my heart breaking and me giving my v-card to some player who only saw me as one of the many.

Now a days being a virgin at my age and wanting to lose it to someone you care for is really hard when it seems like no one is willing to wait for you without cheating.

Can I get some pointers on where to even begin?

jessicazylee
Posted

AG as in Ag major, or as in Alpha Gamma?

while I'm not saying that virginity is something that you need to hold til marriage [though it would be great], neither should you treat it as something that you need to get rid of right away. take things at a pace you're comfortable. dont give into pressure... and if someone is pressuring you, then you need to stop. someone who cares will let you control the pace.

Posted

Sadly I can't help you. I'm in the same boat (almost kinda sorta...). In fact, you're actually ahead of me in this situation.

jessicazylee
Posted

If she's an alpha gamma delta.... i would just leave it.

Posted

It's not that she's pressuring me, it's that so many girls like her. I'm inexperienced and I have a lot of competition, and since I confessed to her first, how do I know if she likes me back, and even if she did, does she like me enough to wait for me to feel comfortable before getting into intimate situations? Or will she just move on to one of the many girls who are dying for her? What I'm specifically asking for is pointers on how to woo, her in my favor. Because from where I'm standing I have no Idea where to start. She's the very first girl I've liked this much.

Posted

Hey love.. I don't know wat she is talking about up top.. But I know way an ag is and it's hard to date or like them for the simple fact that they are very aggressive n are like men in the sense that they want what they want when they want it and they are aggressive flirters.. Lol. U are a virgin love n she had Ben around the block a few times n tho I'm no virgin I'm not for casual sex at all.. U Will that time u spend sexually to be with someone who respects you and what u stand for. She is a player and ur the gud girl usually the ones they prey on.. Id wait if I were u.. I don't know her but whos to say she wouldn't change for u? U could be the one? Idk but I'd put off sex as long as I could .. Maybe then u could see if u begin to se any change in her behavior or her ideas towards sex. I have a 3-5 month rule for sex.. Ur time with her now should be about getting to know her sex shouldn't even be an option for her at this point. Lol that's just my take on it. Hope it helped Hun

Posted

Excuse the errors in my word usage it's this dang autocorrect on my iPhone lol

Posted

I'd do. Little 'research ' on her figure out wat she likes n see what you guys have in common ask her friends about her on 'the slick'.. U never wanna be too direct u know. Maybe u guys should hang out with a group sometimes n se how the chemistry flows if she's into u make the group smaller n smaller then hang out alone in public then make it more intimate hanging out in the dorms or lone elsewhere. If u have her as a fb friend look there to check for mutual likes n friends maybe u guys could link up.. Lol Maybe u could go for late night walks or Something. See me n my gf met in college she played basketball so shed want me at her practices her games.. Afterwards we d grab a bite to eat and hang out alone either at my apt or her dorm then we'd go shoot hoops in the gym at night or go for late night walks n talk.. Maybe u could get to the bottom of some of her ways. Idk that's just me. It's the small things that count u have to start small before u go big.