Being Gay, Loving God - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

It's okay to believe in God and be Gay,Lesbian or straight.It's all about how you live your life.I feel if you have a real love in your life.That one true person that you have given your all to.I feel that God does not look down on true Love.Now I am far from being perfect.And I have done some dumb things in my life.But,I feel that God loves all of us.All we have to do is let him in.

Posted

Dearest Sister Aj,
I have not written here for a long time, for I have written here, on this and many other "Discussions", to the point where I became sick, please be patient as I may explain this to you.
My heart and soul, longs to touch, kiss and hug every one of you, to let you know that which is already written in the Scriptures, that "God is love" 1) "1 John 4:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 2"Nothing can separate us from God"
Romans 8:38-39
New International Version (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
3)"We are made in the image of God, I do not mean our bodies but Our souls, and souls, like love, has no "gender".
Galatians 3:28

New International Version (©1984)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation (©2007)
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version (©2001)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Because all of you are one in the Messiah Jesus, a person is no longer a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a male or a female.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all the same in Christ Jesus.

King James Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

American King James Version
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

American Standard Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female; for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

Bible in Basic English
There is no Jew or Greek, servant or free, male or female: because you are all one in Jesus Christ.

Douay-Rheims Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Darby Bible Translation
There is no Jew nor Greek; there is no bondman nor freeman; there is no male and female; for ye are all one in Christ Jesus:

English Revised Version
There can be neither Jew nor Greek, there can be neither bond nor free, there can be no male and female: for ye all are one man in Christ Jesus.

Webster's Bible Translation
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Weymouth New Testament
In Him the distinctions between Jew and Gentile, slave and free man, male and female, disappear; you are all one in Christ Jesus.

World English Bible
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Young's Literal Translation
there is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus;

Please understand, that I am not well educated, and I am not a master of any special gifts or knowledge, I am a humble, person who, by the Grace of Our Lord has grant me that I may encourage, love, teach, show, share, the things that others seek and can not find.
I also must confess, that it isn't me who writes, or puts together anything here, but I am possessed, by the Holy Spirit, and guided by he Who loves us all.

Joel 2:29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name--the name you gave me--so that they may be one as we are one.Romans 3:22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference,Romans 3:29 Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too,Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,1 Corinthians 7:19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts.1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.Galatians 3:14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.Galatians 3:26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus,Galatians 4:14 Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:Ephesians 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,Ephesians 2:15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace,Philippians 1:1 Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons:Colossians 1:4 because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints--Colossians 3:11 Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.1 Timothy 1:12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, according to the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus,
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Even the Haters, have a place in God's plan, as painful as that may sound especially, today of all days being 9-11.
We must remember the Words of Our Lord Who commended us not only to love each other unconditionally, but love, pray and forgive those who hate and do evil unto us.

Matthew 5:44

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,

But I tell you this: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.

King James Bible
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;

but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;

Bible in Basic English
But I say to you, Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:

Darby Bible Translation
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who insult you and persecute you,

English Revised Version
but I say unto you, Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you;

Webster's Bible Translation
But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Weymouth New Testament
But I command you all, love your enemies, and pray for your persecutors;

World English Bible
But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you,

Young's Literal Translation
but I -- I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you,

John 1:5

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

And the light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out.

The light shines in the dark, and the dark has never extinguished it.

King James Bible
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Matthew 5:15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.John 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.Acts 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

John 15:18

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

"If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

"If the world hates you, you should realize that it hated me before you.

"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me before it hated you.

King James Bible
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.

If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you.

Bible in Basic English
If you are hated by the world, keep in mind that I was hated by the world before you.

Douay-Rheims Bible
If the world hate you, know ye, that it hath hated me before you.

Proverbs 29:27 The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your brothers who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.Matthew 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.Matthew 24:9 "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.John 7:7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil.John 16:1 "All this I have told you so that you will not go astray.John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.1 John 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1 John 3:13 Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica
Check out the movie called "Fish out of Water"
http://fishoutofwaterfilm.com/

May God Keep you, bless you, and watch over you all of your days & Nights

In His Name, by the Love of His Son,
I am humbly, your brother
Andre~

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Yes, AJ I think you are absolutely correct! God loves ALL of His children and as long as we live our lives for Him we are doing what He asks of us. Peace and Blessings to you!

Vicknesh_Shangkaran
Posted

Please understand that the intent of this article is NOT to condemn homosexuals; but rather, to take a Biblical stand against the Homosexual Agenda. We ought not be gay-bashers; but we should preach the truth about the sin of homosexuality. The Bible condemns all humanity as guilty, dirty, rotten, hell-deserving sinners (Romans 3:10-23; 6:23). Thankfully, Jesus came to SAVE SINNERS! Serial killers, government tyrants, academic liberals, Catholic priests, politicians, Mormon Church higher-ups, Jewish rabbis, environmental extremists, communists, religious heretics, mass murderers, occultists, spies, and the Illuminati share something hideous and grotesque in common. Almost all are homo-sexual. Worse, most of the sick-minded men who comprise these demented social groups are not only homosexual, they practice the most kinky and perverted forms of sexual licentiousness-pedophilia, satanic bondage, physical torture, bisexuality, transvestitism, and even bestiality. If you doubt this, I invite you to consider the wicked lives of some of these moral degenerates—men like Lenin, Mussolini, Hitler, Marx, Jim Jones, Alfred Kinsey, Michael Jackson, Jacques DeMolay, Bill Clinton, Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Mick Jagger, Aleister Crowley, Hubert Humphrey, Paul Tsongas, Martin Luther King, Mario Cuomo, Rudy Giuliani, Jeffrey Dahmer, Richard Speck, and John Wayne Gacy. Homosexuality is a disgusting sin, listed in the Bible next to bestiality (sex with animals, Leviticus 18:22-23). The Bible says in Leviticus 18:25 that God vomiteth homosexuals out of the land. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexuality_is_a_sin.htm

Posted

Of course you are correct AJ. God loves all His/Her creations. It is agape love ... more powerful than any other. If I can forgive my kids for their actions, surely this love is strong enough to forgive his own creation, IF there is even a need for such forgiveness.

Remember, Jesus never said a word about homosexuality.. not one word. What was spoken was by man. Paul was not divine, nor the others who made pronouncements against us. It all comes from the old Law which Jesus fulfilled on the cross.

Those who disagree are allowed to do so, because we pray for the salvation of their souls as well as our brothers and sisters. I just have a feeling there will be a lot of surprised people when they get to their destination after they leave this life. They are going to find we are all welcomed into the arms of our Lord.

Just think, Phelps spending eternity with a bunch of gays... I'm laughing just picturing it in my mind.... LOL

Van_Wangye
Posted

Well said Harrison.

God condemns no one, its humans who condemns humans.

Posted

BTW Vick, could you fill me in on what the Gay agenda is? I've been gay all my life, and I'll be if I can figure it out....