Jony_Star

Jony's Update... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hey guys...1st i would love to welcome all the new guys on the site...hi my name is Jony...and welcome to Gays.com...well i still haven't left Oregon...i decided to become my uncle's apprentice and learn how to install tiles & stuff...it's awesome...i suddenly love power tools...though my dreams of become a craftsman are still there...anywho...i'll be staying til the end of October...then i'll be returning back to Cali...and continue the job hunt...i mean seriously i think i might also look for volunteer jobs...seeing as i have nothing to put on my work history...which i think is another main reason why i think i don't get hired...i leave the work history blank...anywho...hopefully my luck starts turning around...cuz i really wanna get a move on with my life...so to all those Cali boys...i say wait just a lil longer...i'll get there...man the 1st thing i wanna do is get w/my friends...& head out to West Hollywood and go clubbing...i've so been wanting to but haven't had the $$$...and well getting into Rage is free...so i don't really need any money...just $2.75 to get me a four loko and get crazy...lol...but oh well...anywho...i'm not logging in as much...so please don't feel bad that i'm not responding...well gotta go to sleep...got to work tomorrow...ttyl guys...love you all...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

glad to hear that sweet jony

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Doing Tile is good thing to do. hope you have success if you to cal but I did not like cal. but that is me . enjoy yourself and have fun

Posted

thanks homer...sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy Cali Dennis...what part of Cali did you go to???...cuz the southern part of Cali is way better than northern cali...i luv Cali...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I was in LA for a while bu left when I got a chance.It wasn't my cup of tea

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey Jony. Glad to hear you landed something there. I too like visitng So Cal. Been to San Diego twice. Love the place but Boston (Salem) is my HOME and my roots are here. Yeah I hate winter and all but I am still a New Englander and always will be.
If I Do got to LA I wanna take you tro that club you mentioned. Sounds nice.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jony I was a cook most of my life but when I went into houes remodling I love it...Love the power you get builoding things..I also like Cali...I was in San Diego when I was in the Navy...Good luck in your job...

Posted

i like doing a lil bit of everything...i absolute love to cook...making delicious food and sharing with people you love...it's the most awesome thing...and of course my artistic spirit yells out for creativity & make some things...i love art...and well just to add to my masculinity...i apparently like power tools...a bit scary at 1st...but definitely fun once you get used to them...i wanna work w/a flame torch again...haven't worked with a torch since my arts & crafts class in high school...lol...so many people think i'm either too puny or too fem and i don't like to get my hands dirty...well after working w/my uncle...and even before that i loved getting my hands dirty...i took a ceramics class once...it was the best...lol...creativity is just super fun...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you like cooking so much maybe look for a job ion that field....

Posted

Jony
You have your first job to put on your resume and job applications. Apprentice Tile Setter. If you work hard and do a good job, you might find that you are getting your own jobs before long.

Continue working on getting your documentation, and if you can take the broken tiles after a job is done, ask your Uncle, start working with tiles as a medium, and work on creating Mosaics. It may just become an art form you enjoy that also has the ability to put extra money in your pockets.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes and a good tile setter makes good money. I realize that you would like something different and I can understand that good luck.

Posted

well they make good money...but well not really many jobs out here...especially during the winter...my uncle says he gets no jobs in the winter...of course w/the snow making it difficult i would assume...but anywho...yea...i luv cooking...but i wouldn't really cook for a restaurant...can't really work under that pressure...i like to do it at home...as for the tile business...well i'm learning as much as i can til i go back in october...and well if my uncle needs me again...he won't have to teach me as much anymore...which is good...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

keep your head held up high babe you will do okay

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You will prob. be one hell of a baker you sound you can do anything you put mind to so go do some good backing. Homer who is that good looking next to you .

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am the one in the blue, the one in the white is david

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Tell David I say hi. he is cute

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will Dennis.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

david says hi.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You to make quite a team I will find some soon we will make sure we get pic. for you Have fun and don'y do anything I would not do be good

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we are always good lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He would have to be to put up with you you know

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer my sweet Homer were have you been my love....I miss talking to you ever so much....

Posted

well funny seeing this discussion being picked up after a while...lol...i was wondering what all the commotion was about...i miss Homer too...he hasn't been on for a while...ori haven't seen him comment as much anymore...how r u doing Homer???

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I though I chased him off but he is still here. Things will pick up now

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i just got back on yesterday. my computer has been down for almost 3 weeks