prayers please - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Hi my friends. I am not doing too well and my ulcers are raging as my mind is realing. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in prayer because I don't even know what to ask for.

Thank you

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Father,
Thank you for every day that you bless us with and for your never ending love and mercies. Lord I ask that you be with Debbie and give her the peace she needs to calm her spirit and her mind in the name of Jesus. Lord I ask that you send your ministering angels to be with her and comfort her; lay your healing hands upon her Father that she will be free of any pain; free of any worry, and free of any frustration. Father allow your holy spirit to fall upon her that all she feel is your presence, your love, your glory, and your power. I believe in your promises and that anything asked in Jesus name will be given. So I ask and thank you ahead of time for answered prayer Lord; be with Debbie and give her a brighter day. In Jesus' mighty name I pray; amen.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Amen...You are always in our Prayers Sis...LOve You

Posted

Thank you so much Susan and mike. When I get the chance I read these words written by God's own children and am comforted.

Posted

I just want to say that I am doing much better and have really experienced "the peace that passes all understanding" Susan your prayer still moves me to peaceful freeinf, cleansing tears. It was truely a comfort to my soul!

Thank you so much

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Debbie,
I'm happy to hear that you are doing better. God is just awesome that way isn't He? I am also happy to know that my prayer touched you as it did. It only comes from the love our Lord; the love that He gives us one for another. We are all a family in Christ and when one member of the body is affected by something, the other members are affected as well. I just believe that we should all be able to pray for one another when we can and just allow the Holy Spirit to give us the right words and we should be obedient to listen and follow His instructions so that the healing process may work. I hope that makes sense. In any case, I'm glad you are doing better. God bless you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know sis you are always in our prayers..Love you...