Hassan_Saeed

so alone - Gay Guys! <3

Hassan_Saeed
Posted

I always had problem accepting myself as gay until a few years ago I kinda am OK with my gay orientation. but the main problem still is that I live in one of non-friendly place for gay people ever in the world!
I feel so lonely I ever dunno where and how to find the right person! I'm tired of this fucking life.

Posted

Be cool and love yourself and things will work out for you. Peace.

Gordy_Byrne
Posted

@so alone, I am sorry that you are feeling this way. But just know this, most of us have felt exactly the same way at one time or another in our lives, but we hung in there, for me more by the grace of a higher power than any desire on my part. And now the miracle has happened, I'm in a long term loving relationship and I feel comfortable enough with myself that I don't hide who I am. Please, don't quite before the miracle happens!

Posted

Hi Hassan, Yeh i can understand ur problem as looking at ur profile and seeing where ur from. I spent a lot of time in the Middle east, as i am ex Army. So i got 2 know a lot of the way of life out there. I pray u find ur way out of ur situation even out of ur Country. Best of Luck.

Posted

Speaking from experience, the answer(s) lies within yourself!

Posted

Drastic situations call for drastic measures, it just depends how much your willing to give and sacrifice... There is no way of being 'out' and happy in the Middle East... Moving to a different country is your best option...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Has JUst be true to yourself and try to find the best way out of your area....just don't ever give up....

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

its never easy living in a country that has a real problem with gays but there are still people around despite the oppression its just finding them - just be careful.

Posted

Sat., Sept 10th, 11, 22:25 Hrs. M.D.T.

Hey Bud,

Your from Iran. Get Out While You Still Can. Your Life is far More Important
Then Iran's Killing of Gays and Others They Don't Like on Thrmped Up
Charges etc.
Good Luck,

Tnx,
Operater,

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Soo very true Andrew...Get out when you can...

Hassan_Saeed
Posted

thanks all for your comments and advices, I would love to move out of Iran and live in a friendly place for gays but actually it's not so easy. I should have a job where I'll go. because I don't have enough money to start a business on my own and I even don't have special skill
I don't want to give up. before accepting myself I could hang up with straight guys but now its almost 3 years that I'm fine with my gay feelings and I'm getting more alone day by day. I've tried some online friendship though it has some advantages but I really need a male partner in my life.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hang in there things will get better as time goes on I pray..