Michael_Wolfe

What to do???? - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

My hubby and I will be going together for 24 years this Sat. and I still don't know what to do for our anniversary...Can anyone help...

Posted

Wow....that is an achievement. Material things really doesn't matter at all. I think to have in each other's arm is the most important

Gordy_Byrne
Posted

cool, my partner and I have been together for 17 years, we meet in a nut house, lol. we do big celebrations on the 5's. So at 24 I would just probably go out to eat at a special restaurant. But next year you guys gotta do something big. I will be turning 50 in Nov, so my partner and I are going to Disney World for 10 days. I'm all excited.

Posted

Congratulations and best warmest heartfelt wishes!! Some kind of a recommitment ceremony/celebration to symbolize your lasting love and friendship might be nice, especially since this is a momentous occasion. It does not have to be big and/or fancy. In fact, the both of you is all that is necessary. I hope this helps. William

Posted

Congratulations, Michael.

Posted

congats, but that is a hard one. do you want to spend or do a homemade thing

Posted

um verry happy for you michael mine only last 10 yrs but we are still friends its all that maters happy birthday both of you i might move to another province soon to some one else i met but i dont need living partners unles he can cook because i can't cook i have never learn enjoy your birthday both of you

Nagarajan_Subramaniam
Posted

please lesbian and gay friends from Chennai accept my invitation for a get together

Nagarajan_Subramaniam
Posted

i have given my cell no. for contacting me as soon as possible. Thanking you

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I say go out and have a nice dinner and stop and get some champagne. Then go home and enjoy each others company.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Well done.
Nice idea about a blessing maybe a new ring is in order.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Congratulations!!!!! Something to be very proud & happy about. Probably done many times already, but for me, a simple hug, look in the eyes & a big "I LOVE YOU" would see me for another 24 years. Today is a big day for me, it is my ex's (11 years together) birthday. I'm taking a 125 mile train ride to see him. I'll be ok. Wish you all well - have a great weekend - M.

Posted

Congradulation's 2 u both Michael, Well i am with the Dinner and Champer's and back home for a lovely night together, Anyway well done again, here's 2 another 24 year's.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

congradulations mike

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Congratulations Mike Enjoy your special day with the one you love

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Frist of all I want to say thank you all for the warm wishes and idea's...
@Gordy & William we will be doing the hold reunion of vowes next year..
@Mark spending money is not the problem...LOL....
@Antony I gave us new rings last year...

I do have to say that he told me not to have any plans tomorrow because we are getting up early and will be going on a trip somewere...LOL...Whats so funny is I do all the driving and I don't know were we are going..So I guess I am off the hook to think of something....LOL...So I will let you all know what he has plan tomorrow are the next day.

Thanks again everyone....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I glad it going good for you lots of luck enjoy

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

THanks Dennis will do....

Nagarajan_Subramaniam
Posted

cangralutions for the day

Keith_Imeson
Posted

congradulations mike that something to be proud of in this day and age

Posted

Ok how about getting him something he has wanted a get meal (you cook if that's something that you don't do much of ) fixing his fav meal and then the typical ending hot great sex until the next day

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Do you like stir fry I know it is on of my fave. meals but that me so you will come up with something great. Lots of luck

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Well Mark I am the cook since that has been what I did all my life....With alot of other things...But he has something plan...I was told that we are getting up early and now I notic that he has pack a bag..Hmmmm Wondering were he is going to take us...But takes for the help...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Michael go and have fine time. I hope it goes better than exp. for you