Chud

Languages! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Due to a discussion I put up yesterday (in my native tongue Welsh)it has truly opened my eyes to other languages people can speak, which has now given me an idea for another post.
I want to ask everyone what languages do you speak in order that you learnt to speak them, also if you like you can tell us how you came to speak that language
My first language is Welsh, believe it or not I couldn't speak much English at first I was a fluent Welsh talker and it made me feel like a foreigner in my own country, not many people could understand me, it upset me to see how much Welsh has died out over the years.
My Second language is English, basically I HAD to learn this or no-one would ever understand a word I spoke lol.
My third language is French which I managed to pick up quite quickly while doing my French G.C.S.E
My fourth language is Backslang, which is most of my family can speak so I quickly learnt from them.
My fifth and final language is Double Backslang, it is just like Backslang but is much more complicated, I am almost there with speaking it, I can understand it perfectly but speaking it is very difficult, it's a huge tongue twister lol

So how many languages can you guys speak?

Posted

Double post? I only clicked comment once! DEW!

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

Hey, my first language is english, then of course cause i live in ireland they still make us learn the dead laungauge known as Irish :P
i know french yay! i love the language its really easy and quick to learn and i know a really tiny bit of japonese lol :P

Posted

both lang was french and anglish togeter for me because i was born in eastern new brunswick canada iv learn both lang as i grew up bec we speak both lang in conversation like it was normal like sentance in french then switch to engl as we spoke then i move away i had to seperate my lang it was hard at first quebec spoke mostly french /i could live there then i move to ontario there had more to offer for me as work then i learn my english all over again but seperate from the french lang then i met this man he was a few years older then me and we became roomate and end being a very good friend he was from england but had a businuss in toronto at times if i spoke he would make me repeat what i was saying in english i use to hate that but thats the way i learn to realy speak it actualy it help me to master my english but every chancei had id speak french bec ontario is mostly english for some reason i find french is hard to learn the prononceation is hard my writing is terible for me i had only grade 7 i left home its was not like today you need grade 12 for a job the only one who had a real education in a famely of 7 is a sister 2 years older then me my parent were not the best my dad was fair but could read or write and he had a garage what a mind he had to run that business

Alex_Privacy
Posted

I want to open a multilingual team to another site- Zoneprivacy

Posted

I speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Yiddish. My Yiddish, I picked up in the streets after having spent a couple years studying German, but my German is gone at this point.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

English is my first language. I know some Spanish which I studied in school, but I have forgotten a lot of my vocabulary. I recently began learning a few words in Tagalog.

Posted

Tagalog sounds pretty cool. I have a desire to learn Tibetan and Russian.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i only speak engish even took french in high school

Posted

my native language is spanish...after that i started using one of those toy computers and teachers in pre-school started teaching me english...so i only speak 3 languages...spanish, english, & spanglish...lol...just kidding only 2...tho spanglish will probably become a language at some point...kids now days mix up everything...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

In the Philippines Tagalog has sometimes become Tanglish, a mixture of Tagalog and English

Posted

I just picked up a CD yesterday to teach myself Danish. Very excited, but I don't have a CD player.

Posted

Any Danish speakers want to give me some pointers?

Posted

not danish in the sense of tht language but as far as i know it's similar to most other european languages in it's structure and as such any background knowledge of german or even better swedish or finnish wud be gud lol