Alex_Ferry

New - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi, Alex. Well you should like this site. It really is a wonderful place full of amiable people. I wish you a lot of success.

elSac08
Posted

Welcome Alex

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome alex

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

welcome alex and enjoy the site

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Alex! - I've been here a while & agree. It's a great place to be :-)

Andy_Walker
Posted

Hi Alex, Hi All. Now here is a conundrum that I would like your collective opinions about.

I have this female friend with whom I have worked on and off for about 20 years. She is just a mate and we stay in regular contact. The other night she and a few mutual friends went to dinner the other night, the purpose being to introduce her new boyfriend.

He is drop-dead gorgeous and spent most of the night talking to me. I am sure that he is bi - in fact he to;d me as much - and made it pretty clear that he would like to have a fling with me.

I do not want to upset my female friend, but it is very tempting. He has called me several times since and wants to get together.

Any suggestions?

elSac08
Posted

You have a choice - either have a short-term fling, or keep your long-term friendship. If you hook-up with him, your long-term friendship is over. Is it worth it? That's a question that only you can answer.
Good luck

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

Hi Alex hope you find the site useful - and if you have any questions just post them - there is always someone who will give their opinion and hopefully that will sort your problem - if you want a one to one then drop me a line - do not be shy i have heard it and seen it all - i was in the military for 29 yrs so have a bit of experience of dealing with individuals problems.

Once again welcome.

xXx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Alex and welcome to the site..I am with the Meet & Greet Team and if you need help or have question about the site feel free to message me...