First Time? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

How was your first time having sex? Do u remember how was it and with whom? Just curious :P

Posted

I remember my first time and who it was with I still remember that day very well and how craz I was over that person and how he treated me like shit but I was so in love with him at the time but came to understand it wasn't the person but the dick I was in love with

Alexander_Zhang
Posted

my first time was bottom, when i was 19. that guy's dick was very huge i thought. so it's painful,only.

Posted

I was drunk and was taken back to some guys house... I was that drunk i threw up on myself and couldn't perform and just slept... So he thought he'd strip me down and sleep with me. He was a nice guy to be honest... LOL - But that was my first encounter...
First time i couldn't cum for like 3 weeks of being sexually active with that guy... He never shagged me cause it hurt much! Can't remember exactly the first time... lol Topped him a few times

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

My first time was awful, I was sexually abused from a very early age and was too afraid to say or do anything about it, I just learnt to live with it. I dont know why, but I've had a few violent boyfriends, I don't think it was the dick I was in love with, just the abuse, that I mistook for love. Thankfully, I have met some nice guy's, who loved me in a better and more healthier way and that's when I really fell in love with dick and the sex, as for love...only ever twice...perhaps maybe one day, 3rd time lucky!

Posted

Have yet to have my first time and now I'm just not looking forward to it now lol. Really sorry to hear about the experience Carl.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think the first time was very good because I didn't get along with girls and my boyfriend showed me how to be happy. We went places together and had fun

Posted

My first time was fantastic, once i got my cock into the guy i think i lasted 10 second's lol, I hav been a Top ever since, Now and again i will let a guy top me if i really fancy him. But i love being the Top, by the way my first time i was aged 12 and so was my class mate

Posted

i should had never went to that conversation it was way back in my mind i try to keep it there its how i cope with it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Frist time was with my school friends..The three of us had real good time and it lasted most of the school year...

Posted

My first time was with an older gentleman when I was 18. Everything we did was wonderful although I was nervous at the same time.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

my fisrst time was when i was 5 and he was 21 and believe me i was not looking to get laid

Posted

Sorry 2 hear that Homer, That must hav been Brutal, Some day he will recieve what he deserve's.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it was but i try not to think about it. yes you are right richard, he will get what he deserves some day