Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hi curtis whats up?

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

you came to the right place,,,,nice to meet you Curtis

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Curtis and welcome to the site..I know you will meet lots of friends on here...

Posted

Hi guys everyone's making me feel so welcome anyone wanna chat further hit me up

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You can just chat here...Thats what it's all about on the site

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I kike it you make me fill welcome . I want to know some friends and I think this is the to do that.

italiadavid
Posted

does everyone chat here or other areas on the site?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@David and Dennis this is the place to meet guys and have great discussion...I also want to welcome you to the site..

@David I tell all the new comers that this is one of the best groups to join and talk in but there are many others..You can find the groups on your profile page just click on groups and it will list them..Also I would said is find the groups that interest you and start a discussion in it..If you need any hel getting aroun the site just message me and I will do my best to help you all...

To all of my friends please make the new guys welcome and add them as your friend...We are all here to make fiends and talk about what ever we like..

Thank you
Mike
Meet & Greet Team Member

Posted

Hi Curtis and welcome, hope u enjoy urself here, i know i do as i love it, Lot's of really good friend's on here and ur never alone. Oh yeh i love Fun 2 lol

Posted

Hi Curtis, It is good to have you with us on this site. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to let me know. William

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would glad to do what I can in what ever you need