Gading_Mas_Dewa_Ujang

.jhkllm.,/>":L';K' - Gay Guys! <3

Gading_Mas_Dewa_Ujang
Posted

n;kljj/olkPk
'['.,

Posted

i think i will just let dean john adams make comments on this one.

just cause i don't know what to say !

Dave_Mack
Posted

I think I speak for many on here when I ask PLEASE use a common language on the site.Most of us speak some form of what we call English. Whether it be US, UK, Canadian, Australian or some other PLEASE try. I can understand a bit of French and I know we have a few who understand Spanish. Am I being rude to ask that we try to stick to those primary languages?
Thanks all. And I mean NO slight or disrespect to ANYONE of any ethnicity or language.

Posted

this will never work ,i think you right about language, mre like some form of text guys,and i have updated parts of my profile more will follow on sun,no more disguises

Posted

Laa awann ve mea er duil go de er bothar agus hainaig an glusteain agus hit shea mea. Well Boys that's a bit of Irish for ye

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Rich I think I will stay with English as I fell everything else...LOL...Can you tell us what you said...

Posted

lol @Michael, well all it say's is, ( One day i was walking along a road and along came a car and it hit me.) LOL, All i could think of at the time

Posted

I have a bit o' the blarney in me blood, Richard, so thanks for the Gaelic lesson.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL...Stephen King...He is the one who got hit by the car...I think....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Wish I had alittle Irish in me but I am just a German/American Indain

Posted

Ah ur Welcome Jack, LOL nice one Michael.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Oops I should have said in me blood not just in me....LOL

Posted

LoL Michael u just got that in time, as u know what my answer 2 ur last post would hav been LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL Thx Rich....I try to be funny sometime...

Posted

Nice Michael u should try it a bit more, i get a gud laugh out of u. And i love ur serious side when ur helping someone. It's late here so nitey nite Michael and all the guy's here. C U Tomorrow xx.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Nite Richard sleep thight...