What men want - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I got a phone call yesterday. The fellow told me he saw my profile, and he would like to meet me. I was going along with him thinking that he was calling about a job for which I recently applied, then he said that he didn't want to meet me in Williamsburgh because there are too many spies, so he suggested Manhattan. I started thinking this was a bit peculiar, and then he asked me if I like to have fun. "What kind of employer is this?" I thought until it dawned on me that I was getting mixed signals, so I asked him how he knows me, and he told me that I gave him my number on some website.

On the site, I made it clear in my profile that I do not want people to take advantage of me and I'm not just looking to get my thrills on Blueberry Hill. This guy originally told me he wanted to chat on gmail rather than talk on the phone because he wanted to respect my wishes. When I told him I don't have gmail, so he called me, and now he's talking about "having fun" with a total stranger, telling me he was "ready to go" when he saw my picture.

What is with men? Am I too idealistic to expect to find a man who wants more than just "a piece of the rock"? All these people I talk to tell me yeah, yeah. They respect my wishes and don't want to intimidate me, but the bottom line is they're just waiting like squealy little pigs to jump into the sack.

Makes me wonder if the LGBT community is really just a waste of my time and I should just accept the fact that I am a lone maverick. Seriously. Is there no man out there who wants more than just soiled sheets?

Dave_Mack
Posted

First of all did you post a PH# in your profile (I have not looked to see if you did). Secondly do you have a LISTED land line? If so he may have got thru 411. Lastly if he wont take NO for an answer then just ignore him. I assume you have caller ID? Look b4 you answer. If its him OR a # you don't recognize then let it go to voice mail. After awhile he will give up.
If you DID list your # on here, delete it. I see so many who post CELL #'s that want people to TEXT or call them. They are asking for trouble,
Remember that the NET is full of both goo people and slimeballs. You need to always think before you post information. He could be a stalker OR someone who wants personal info to steal from your bank account. On that score I getr emails alledginhg my banmk account MAY have been compromised. Funny thing is I don't have an accouint with that particular bank AND the reply address is NOT the banks. Thank God for the DELETE key...

Posted

He came upon me on another site, not here. It was there that he told me he wanted to chat. I told him I don't have gmail, so I gave him my number. He said that he wanted to respect my wishes and not take advantage of me. Then, he called me, and it seemed that he had changed his tune.

Posted

dont belive it some has the same thoughts as me . i have no problem with what ever turns some one on along as it is with in the law in my profile i have made it clear what does it for me .. does nobody read profiles , i have friends that are tvs drag bi and married thats fine they are friends but would not go near them as a lover dont get me wrong when i was younger i did all the casual and one night stands i needed for the rest of my life as you get older you need more you soon learn that there is more to life than casual sex

Daniel_Markov
Posted

well jack I do not think the guy is guilty of enything.you put your number on the net-.how childish is that?( I did the same thing 4 years ago so I had to throw away my old phone number).

Posted

dont really know what to say, really sometimes you got to take a chance to meet someone to get a relationship, you can always change sim cancel or change accounts, as for me i dont know if casual sex is what i want but whatever it is ? gotta be safe and with a man saw my profile will need to update on sunday,busy listening to spice girls.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think Dave said it all...

Posted

THe world is full of stange people. Be careful about what you post and where.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

That is so true too Chris...

Nagarajan_Subramaniam
Posted

when we ought to do is just clarify through phone who the person wants and confirmation to be made, then we should make next move, As for LGBT members the organisation is there to help us.

Terry_Gore
Posted

Easy solution, dont give out your number, unfortunately once you give out your number people then have the chance to keep calling you and there is not really anything you can do. I must stress however that there are a lot of people who do just want to hook-up, fair play to them, im not passing judgement, but dont assume that the whole LGBT community are that way. I hope you manage to resolve the situation, best of luck

Nagarajan_Subramaniam
Posted

thank youfor your comment and advise

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE WANT TIL IT IS TOO LATE