Michael_Wolfe

Help me please - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Can anyone tell me what this means...

O(∩_∩)O~~

Not to smart when it comes to things like this...
Thx Guys....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry guys for the double post...

Posted

Hmmmmmm some form of calcuus perhaps, been mind melding with Einstein?!!

The answer would depend on the quantity of n.

Posted

i got mad at dean adams today i told him he should be fired from gay .com telling me ihave a friend that is 19 he prefer 45to 70 he told me he was to young for me its is chosing if he want me i ask him how he was he answer point blank id be more happy if i was living near him and wen are you gonna move closer to me
it says it all he even told me from the start he like older men my age its is choosing he can do what he wants /a month back this black guy from africa kept pestering me i told him off again he send me a private mesage i was unaducate person and other things i cant remember it was nasty so today i told him he was nothing but a f piece of chit mind ur f businuss a 23 yrs old trying to tell me what to do or say im not pregetise but my preferance are not a black man as a partner its my choice not his mater of fact i do have friends who are black in toronto i get alomg with them they know im not intereste in them they dont mind lol
i told him if he was in montreal canada they would beat the chit out of him with is fuc king mouth after the blk guy argument he send me a winkafter all the chit he trew at me how dare he all them things i to;d him he was a conceates ashole

Posted

there was other mesage i wrote and i delite even some member came to my rescue over him

Posted

so ileft with my van for a drive i almost cancel my membership on here
today over him im french no 1 step on my feet
i wil tell them off as i see t fit

23 yrs old he think he knows it all some 1 like that i have no need in my life i wont put up with it i told him wolf dont cary on the way he did
leave us the fuck alone and mind is f businuss

Posted

i know my writing is bad im not a bum i live we;ll
i have work all my life for what i have and still do work at times wen i need to even
now that im retire i was in the metal businus for a longtime i still havea few clients

Posted

he is always on every body case but i wont let him get away with it i lost it today enff is enuff he is an educate punk that just look to make trouble and gets off on it i would be serprise if he wack off after its a trill to him to cause chit lol

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

Oh boy he is at it,,,,,hey Bob, maybe he will grow up some day,,,and just maybe get a life too

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

haha i agree wayne, maybe one day dean john adams will grow up, maybe one day he'll stop spouting shit
i mean he can dish it out but can he take it? no he cant
DEAN JOHN ADAMS GROW UP AND STOP HURTING OTHERS!!!!

Posted

Please boyz haven't you all figure it out about dean john adams he's a god who knows everything and can tell everybody how to live their lives because he so far above us and we don't know shit about anything and we are all children who needs to grow up. A larger than life bag of hot air that blows on everything and have live the life as long as a fruit fly

Tu_Nguyen
Posted

i've arrived to singapore
would like make a friend w you

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

i just hav to say dean john adams, i think a lot of ppl are breathing a sigh of relief at ur leaving, u hav been nothing but childish, unpleasant and hav only passed judgement and horrible remarks, u know nothing of how others should act or think,
so dont force ur rules down other ppl's throats and pretend its all in the name of gays.com and coming together, because its just u on ur own shit talking as usual.

Posted

Michael, where di you see that symbol?

Posted

Well... Need I add anything else?
Ydw!
Dean JA, the reason you have had some fire from people you haven't spoken to is because you have upset other members and them members could be others friends, like you upset one of my friends on here and then had the fucking cheek to try and bring me down in a discussion I put up!
What everyone has said here is true, you do think your a God who knows everything, you think your perfect, you think that you don't need to grow up, you think your advice has come from the Welsh Dragons almighty jaws (Welsh saying meaning your words are pure and true) but it's not, in fact your not a God who knows everything, you are far from perfect (no-one's perfect not even me!) you fucking DO need to grow up, and your advice is just spiteful, cheap and just plain nasty, I for one am throwing a mini party to your departure you have caused nothing but annoyance and anger for everyone here on this site and in this group (myself included)
I don't care what people will say to defend you, if they can think of anything to defend you about!
So goodbye DJA, it's been an unpleasant experience having to read the garbage and utter shit you type.
Thank God he's gone...

Posted

Please boyz as you see I'm the one he wants to attack because he is so dumb and close minded that he truly thinks his shit don't stunk. I'm the childish one who doesn't like myself but this self righous wannbe god always comes for me, and why when y'll all say the same thing. Dean could it be that you are the childish bitch ass person that can't see no one really likes the way you come across. Your small minded digs don't fuck with me, I think it's a color thing because I haven't seen you once come for anyone but me

Posted

dean adam how can you lowere yourself any lower ur in a ditch already i know if i was your boss you woud have your walking papers ?id fire you you know shit about people you think you do, your an insult to our inteligense i never had the chance to get an education but i dont go insulting people all around me like the way you do like the past and present mesage in private that you have been sending me you hide behind your job with the no \reply on it /i know it was a bad mesage about you and the wasroom bit ,but you had it coming to you you cant go around insulting people with your nasty remark and expect not to get it back if you can dish it out you beter learn to take it back you are not aware how upset you got me yesterday i went on the hiway at over the speed limit before i realise how fast i was driving then i calm down good thing im a profesional driver under my belt/i have always said live and let live it makes a beter world/the reason you got your job its because we are here dont let it goo to your head full of air lol i have been taking your nasty mesage over a month but you did lit my fuse im usely calm i control myself but no more enuff is enuff michael ask me yesterday to leave you alone last night then you send me a mesage today again in private i see its not on the wall wen wil you learn to leave me the fuck alone ur are just trash to me piece of garbage you want some insult push it you wil get it you got the french out of me lol now i nees to smoke one to calm down /dont say im an addict now its medecimal for my nerves i have papers for it legally

Posted

Wow Mark slow down!
He has had a dig at all of us in separate discussions!
I don't like DJA but I will never allow anyone to call anyone a racist when it's not true!
NEVER throw racism around like a Welshman would share his welsh cakes!

Posted

ok, i'm sorry but i have never see any thing, and maybe i haven't dug that deep but it just seems to me that whenever i put something out here he's call me a child, well you read it, again i'm sorry if i'm wrong

Posted

Yes he did insult you, but he has done that with all of us on here, maybe not in this discussion but in other discussions, and he has upset others to the brink of leaving this site and also on one occasion someone being so depressed by his vile hands that that person almost committed suicide!
DJA is many things, but racist is one thing he has yet to cross

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

lol u wanna hear something funny? DJA has just threatened to sue me for harrasement, me?!?!
then he sent another message sayin if i wanna talk to him i can talk to his laywer and i should go fuck myself
i think he's angry at me :'(
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

Lmao, he hasn't said anything to me!
Come Dean, where's my message?
Or do you only pick on people under the age of 19 you pathetic miserable coward!
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!
I feel left out :'(

Posted

i have been call a racist by d/a before lol i dont care look were it came from lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok Now it's my turn.....I started this discussion and all but Jack didn't even think about the question..Bob G you started it and everyone else just jump in..I have said this in another discussion Leave DeanJ A alone he will be talk to as soon as a site manger comes back after recoving from surgery....

Dean and others if you can't answer someone discussion then I say that you all from Bob G To Richard D go start another discussion on the tropic of D J A and bash him there..Not in someone else discussion...

Dean J please if I ever start another discussion DO NOT COMMENT IN IT!!!!!!

Now if you all would please help me out like I ask in the begining of this discussion....

@Jack some one put it at the end of a message...Do you know what it means???