Zach_Baily
Posted

so john do u think u could send me some nudes ? i love to sext hehe

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you seem like a nice lad Zach

Posted

Sext?
Excuse me I'm Welsh and I'm not familiar with these phrases your using.
Sext, is it like some sort of cyber sex but through text instead of the internet?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no it is texting sex talk my friend

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

good for you Bob Glaser,,,l like the way you said that,,,l'm with you 100%

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Zach you look like a good guy..Can I ask why would you put your phone # on your profile page? Just wondering...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

cause he is horny mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes but that open him up to all the freaks in this world and other things...

Posted

Here in gays.com there is more or less a very friendly atmosphere thankfully, but Michael is correct. Even in the safest environment one must take the proper safety precautions because you just never know.

Posted

im gonna leave this site soon for good there to many people like to judje people like there beter then every one

Posted

I left the site, Bob due to assholes on this site, they are still there, lots of them lol, but I looked upon it like this, why should I go? By doing that the assholes are practically winning!
So I came back and decided that I will not leave again!
Yes, I did take a break from this site due to my ill health because I knew that SOME people on this site wouldn't do me much favours in the way of stress.
Now I have complained about the assholes.
There are come fantastic people on this site, the great ones who have commented on this discussion is Homer Bozarth, Michael Wolf and Jack Cherbourg.
There are many more on this site who are great people and do actually make this site worth coming on.
No matter which LGBT Social Networking Site you go on there will always be them assholes, all you can do is ignore them, or if your like me you can fight back (I think people her know I never stop in a fight XP)
But you find this site 'lame' then by all means leave, but please don't bring this site down just because of a select few idiots!

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

the only person i found to play head ames is dean john adams but thats my opinion :P lol

Posted

i have never saw such a conceite person like that he is 23 and knows it all like my computer repair man they would get along good togetter lol

Posted

Dean JA Please go away, your making this thing with Bob worse!
Bob, if I was you I'd take sometime off of the site but do not close your account, and come back and see how you feel then

Posted

there this one from gays .com i think if i was is boss id fire him
he sure dont deserve to be here he is conceated he judje every 1 i never seen such a f jerk

Posted

not making it worse ur the f ashole its the reason to leave its you dean adams you cant keep ur f mouth shut ur never happy i cant see how some likes you every where we go your there to cretisise go get laid if that what u need and leave us the f alone you dont see wolf get under our skin only you
this morning you starte on me for no reason
i was asking an opinoom not to be preach at if i want a preacher i wil go to to church
/last week you send me a wink after saying you would never go with some 1 over 28 im sure over 28 i can be your dad

Posted

i told this black guy off he send me a mess saying i was uniducate yet he did not know the full story why i did that

Posted

if i close my acc i wont come back its that simple

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

i hate to say it but if anyone should go away its dean john adams, nobody likes his opinions, he's hurtful and inconsiderate (i spelt it right!!) and really rude, he also tends to say "lol" and "thank you" everytime he hurts someone as though its something very funny, he makes me sick :P just sayin

Posted

Wouldn't it be nice if people could just get along and respect one another's differences?

Posted

It would be nice, Jack, however, I will not get along with someone who hurts other people on purpose and seems to enjoy hurting people.
I will not respect that person because they do not deserve respect from anyone!

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

Yea it would be jack, but this person clearly doesn't deserve respect from anyone
He enjoys hurting people on this site,
he finds it to be like a joke :O