Bob

Really lonely - Gay Guys! <3

Bob
Posted

I'm a gay man in a shitty town in the north-east of england, the nearest gay night is around 15 miles away. People tell me that I'm attractive but I have never had a relationship and it's been a really long time since I even fooled around with anyone. I am so lonely but so used to being alone, I just don't know what to do

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

please take me on as your friend lets see were we can go,,,,you are a lot like me,,lets talk

Posted

Hi Bob, can u move 2 any other part of the UK as life's 2 short 2 be stuck in the same hole where u are now. I will also be here 4 u if u want 2 chat anytime.

Bob
Posted

Thanks for the support fellas. I can't really move away due to personal and family issues. I know that there are clubs/bars in other town near to me but going there alone and with no self-esteem is very counter-productive. The only interest I ever seem to get is from guys who are the exact opposite of what I find attractive and that just hurts even more

Posted

I know exactly where your coming from because I feel the exact same way! It just means you haven't found the right guy yet, that's all! don't let life get you down cz trust me it an get a whole lot worse =/ You are a good looking bloke and i think you friends list of 127 with most of them with there tops off would say the same =D xox

Bob
Posted

Haha, they kind of don't though

Bob
Posted

Yeah, but none of us are getting any younger. Being 28 and never had a proper relationship is horrible

Posted

and whats wrong with older guys at least we aint as fickle false about our intentions as many of the younger studs lol and you can never have too many friends

Posted

It's not the end of the world, Bob. There are definitely worse things. When you finally find the special someone, you'll be glad you didn't settle for less any earlier.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

@ Bob, like l said add me as your friend we can talk there,,,in here there is someone that just keeps talking shit,,,,,

Posted

dont feel bad i live in a chity town also at 10 pm tere no 1 around the trouble is i get turn on by younger men i could never go out with some 1 my own age my last lover was 2 yrs ago i met him he was 18 we were lovers for 10 yrs

Posted

Dear Bob, My heart literally goes out to you! I, also, grew up in a very, very small town. Although I now live in a large city, I assure you no-end that things are NOT one bit different. I am now just as much alone as I have ever been, if not even more so. If you ever need a friend, I am available. William

Heebie999
Posted

Try being 43 and never having had a serious relationship.
The guys I find attractive are almost exclusively straight, and the ones that find me attractive are usually pretty boring, vapid people.

If you feel tethered to this podunk little down, you really need to look at what's tethering you carefully, and decide if it's worth you never being able to find someone for yourself. No family obligations should keep you from living your life, unless they are obligations you chose. (kids/spouse)
There is a time when you have to choose to put yourself first. Are you at that point yet?

Posted

My village is like 450 people and no bus service. Can't really ask my mum to take me somewhere in the car so I can meet a nice guy can i??

It will get ok Bo, and you look real hot to me.

Posted

In addition, the answer is not in small town and/or a large city. The answer is in yourself. I speak from experience.

Posted

but i use to live in toronto canada until my friend died then i move this area that was in 1998 its peaceful but my friend was not a lover he live in toronto he was from england he was from a famous famely hepplewhite is late grandfather was in the furniture me and him we were only friends we live togeter almost 25 yrs /william im sory about your friend that died of cancer mine died of aids /but im hiv free/by the way dean hardgreave is a very nice guy very polite and pleasent to talk to also you can tell he was well braught up/this town is 11000 to me its a small town no comparison to toronto

Posted

Hi Dean JA, and thanks. Just don't want others to get down like I did a bit back. THings do work out.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

same problem but i live in dewsbury - not being racial but it is mainly a muslim area i live in - and checked on a few sites for gay gays and only found 4 in the area - so its ever leeds or york due to the size of the gay communities in those areas - plus cannot travel due to military injury and you have it all wrapped up in a nice bundle but hey whose complaining i get on with it so all is well,

Nice to see you again Dean - glad u r feeling better - want to go for a coffee - i will buy lol.

take care

luv
xXx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean H happy to see you back and I am sorry I miss your birthday...I hope you had a good one...

Rod_Bell
Posted

@Bob. It's nippy unusual to have problems meeting someone ( I was 22 for my first he was 32). I have had several relationships, but to meet others you need to get out & meet people. The best advice given to me on a video by The Male Couple was to join groups/ interests where you are interested and you're more likely to find some one. My field is counseling. Couples & Family Counseling. I have issues with self esteem, but with loving care, tenderness and slowly accepting how a person iss (the selgf esteem can get better). I am the ripe old age of 50 and chat with younger people all of the time. I just don't annoy younger guys, because of the nature od chat I can be more extraverted.

Rod_Bell
Posted

Small town? Large city? The milage varies but you can be lonely in any city. I suggest having lots of personals & if you meet "the one" he may move to you, you may move tohim or you both may meet half-way?

Posted

I live in a Small Country, and i can Drive 2 the furthest place in this Country in 3 hour's or less. Anyway Dublin is 20 minute's away and the Gay Scene is really great there.