Vent - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I just have to get this off my chest. I have been staying for the last three months by a friend who has an extra apartment for guests. Another fellow showed up here a week and a half ago, but it's been pretty quite and peaceful. On Friday, this guy brought in two friends of his to stay here, and the whole place is upside down. In half a day, they managed to make this place look like a family of five children lives here, and they keep leaving the door unlocked.

In the afternoon, I flew off the handle at them, and it takes a lot to get me to the point where I yell. One of the turkeys told me he's been plenty of times to America and never seen any theft here. Oh, people with no sense really irritate me. Actually, I don't mind people who lack sense provided I don't have to deal with them on an intimate basis, but when they put my own security at risk, that's where I draw the line.

I'm leaving this place tomorrow. I have no idea where I'm going to go, but I'll find some storage for my things (and my frogs) and find random places to crash until I get a job and an apartment.

Posted

i have a nephew like that he never lock is door never anything as gone missing i stop by today both door were unlock even the screen door was unlock he is lucky no one ever enter
and he live on the main floor.he as been living there over 11 yrs/ the place he live before he was doing the same i guess people knows there beter not to touch or to go in he dont even lock is truck/i live in the country setting 2 miles from town i never been rob i have left at times with my door unlock not on perpose nothing ever went mising /i knew those kids they use to brake in people place i ask one how come you never stole from me he answer its all about respect u have always been good to us i guess it pays to be kind to people sometime/i live in eastern ontario canada/ lm retire so but you never retire even wen you are/i hope you find a place jack and good luck/i have a 2 bedr apart i live by myself if an emergency came along i can always use my computer room for a second room/i hate moving before i was in toronto canada 25 yrs same apartment then i move here 12 yrs ago im on the top floor

Posted

I've lived with people with such idealism as that and suffered for it in the past.

Posted

i wilnever live in quebec canada i live there before 3 yrs i got rob 3 times i i had to put bars on my windows to stop them i hate quebec for that they got no respect/im from the east coast they were not like that wen i was young im from the maritimes new brunswick canada its where i was born but i left wen i was 15

Posted

i guess your friend was not a good friend after all bec a real friend dont do that to some one or maybe you overstay your welcome ?after 3 month is a long time to stay were you paying him to stay there ?

italiadavid
Posted

Anyone that leaves a door umlocked is asking for trouble. get the hell out of there for your own safety

Posted

i have came home before with parcel and left the keys in the door nothing ever happen to me but if your number are up what can you do

Posted

do you got a place for him to stay easy said then done

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

Jack, sorry to hear that....I could'nt cope with any guest leaving a mess, much less leaving door's unlocked, putting my safety at risk, it is'nt just stupid, but downright rude, inconsiderate and selfish. I'm so safety conscious, past guest's, past thefts, it's like living in Fort Knox here, all the locks and bolts I employ, just to feel safe in my own home, you just cant be too carefull these days. Best of luck finding somewhere matey, but you don't want to go moving out with nowhere to go, which would leave you in a more vulnerable situation. Pity you don't live nearer, I'd easily let you stay here..Lol X

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jack I have to say that if I didn't have a place to stay I would not move out..If they keep it up then ask your friend to talk to them and let them know that not everyone feels safe witht he doors being left unlock..Also How did the job interview go?? Please just take care of yourself and be safe if you do leave..

Posted

Thanks, Michael. I just put most of my things at a friend's place, and I'd really leave here tonight if I didn't have my frogs. I have to figure out what to do with them in the meantime. I think I know of a safe, quiet place where I can crash for a couple of weeks. Anyway, I spoke with my friend about the doors' being opened, and he just laughed and said that the building has an extra protection from theft. I just don'[t buy into stuff like that because I've seen enough in my past.
As for the interview, I texted the guy today, but I haven't heard back from him. La dee dah. Same old story. Tomorrow afternoon, if I still haven't heard from him, I'm going to call the employment agency and see if they have any better ideas for me. Thanks for asking.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jack I would say to call the people back even if you haven:t hear back from them..It does show that you are interest in the job..

Posted

I just Skyped with my family and saw my daughter for the first time in three and a half months.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

: ) I am so happy that you got to see your daughter Jack...How was she? How old is she?

Posted

My daughter is turning a whopping three years old in a few weeks. She was so excited to see me. I'm told that she's been much calmer than usual now since we Skyped, so I guess it will do her some good.

I came into the place where I'm staying this morning, and it stinks. When the first guy came here a couple weeks ago, it started to smell, so I bought air freshener, which worked very well. It's obviously not potent enough to deal with three unhygenic people, though, and the stench here is worse than ever. I'm getting rid of those frogs today and leaving. I just can't remain here.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jack make sure you talk to your daughter on her brithday were ever you are..Sounds like it did both of you good...It also sounds like you need to move from were you are at...

Posted

I never forget my little girl's birthday. It'll be tough being apart, but I definitely am going to call her and make sure she has a happy birthday.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

That sounds great...Did you ever call the company back?? I think you should because it shows that your interest in the job....

Posted

Yeah, well, I spoke with the guy on Friday, and he told me to be in touch with him on Sunday. My phone ran out of money, though, and I couldn't put money into it until 1:00 Sunday afternoon, but I left him a message already around 1:30, and nothing. I called two other places yesterday, and both said they already have hired people. Today, I called another place, and--surprise, surprise--they didn't answer the phone. I left a message, but I already know where that leads.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry you are having a hard time with looking for a job were your at...But don't give up..Yes your hired is just around the corner..