Im a newbie :P - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey everybody, im a newbie here. Still trying to figure things out, any tips?

Donny_Litwicki
Posted

what do you want to know ?

Posted

Just be yourself... that's the best thing I can tell you. Haha, go with what your heart tells you that makes you happy and that, in turn, will make you happy... and if anyone hurts you, just let me know, I will hurt them for you! ;P Just kidding.

P.S. surround yourself with good friends who won't care who you are.

italiadavid
Posted

Just enjoy and dont fight it, Have fun1

Posted

It is like everyone says, be yourself and don't fight what comes naturally (Selina Gomez is playing in my head hehe) and most of all, don't try and figure it all out by yourself, it can be a very heavy cross to bear so rely on the strength and support of your family, friends and anyone else who can help you stand tall

You'll be right and you always have all of us

Posted

When I first started here, I knew less than nothing about this site. But I learned through time and experience; so, just be patient. If you have any specific questions, I will try my best to help. In the meantime, if you are looking for friends, you can count me in.

Posted

Sat. Sept 3r, 11, 20:05 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Ryan,
Its Going to B an Interesting Trip Down the Road, Most of All Follow Your Dreams and Goals and Enjoy the Trip, Ok. Most of All Have Fun and Don't Let Others Spoil It For You. Its Your Life, You Have Your Free Agency Given to You
to Make Your Own Decisions in Your Life. There Will B Challenges, Setbacks
and Lots of Other Things Happening.
Make the Best of What You Got.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Posted

I hate to be rude but...What the hell are you guy on about? Im just asking for tips about the site :P Thanks for the uh...words of wisdom though! I will try to follow them.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hi Ryan and welcome, Nice to see another gye form the US on here. I am near Boston, MA. Drop me a line.. Whatever you want is on this site. Advise, friends, potential lovers and more.
Dave

Posted

Ryan, this is a good site, great place to make new friends. Get involved in these discussion groups. You'll get to see a wide spectrum of people and opinions. Also, make note that when you put your cursor on another user's profile picture, you will be given four options for what to do. Some people get confused by that, but take it easy. You'll get the hang of this site pretty quickly. Good luck.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Ryan - Welcome!
You look to be doing pretty good.
You got some pics up, joined a few Groups, your doing OK!
Just like everything else - it gets better with practice!
Enjoy :-)

Posted

Welcome Ryan, good 2 meet u, and i hope u enjoy urself on this site.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

yeah you are doing ok in here,,,just say what you want,,,you will fine that most of the guys in here are cool ,,,,,but there is "one" that is a really ass,,,,just stay away from him,,,,I will let you know who he is,,,just have fun in here and say and do what ever you want

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Ryan and welcome to the site..I am from the Meet & Greet Team and if you need help getting around on here feel free to message me with any question you might have...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

welcome ryan what would you like to know this site is pretty open to anything

Posted

hi all just to say i am a new member in this group and hope to speak to you all soon thanks paul x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome Paul I know you will meet lots of good people on here...

Posted

yep welcome Paul, it's good 2 have u aboard

Posted

Paul, welcome. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. You are in good company here. I never have seen a site that was so closely knit like gays.com.