Samantha_Cruz_51415

man and dieth - The Gay Christian Network

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i neeeed prayer bad i been feeling that i want to kill mysalf alot i am not going to do it but i need the prayer all i can do is cry most days.o my bf end it with me.

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

Your in my prayers. Don't seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem life will get better I promise you That I am a survivor of a brain infection That almost cost my life it took time but I do more then anyone ever dreamed I'd be able to do God has a plan for you just keep the faith God bless you and keep you safe

Posted

I hav just asked Our Lady 2 help u Samantha, She never let's me down. I have tried suicide on a number of occasion's, only 2 be saved in time. I agree with Shelley God does hav a plan for us. Now i am a diffrent person and i try 2 help other's best i can. Trust in God Samantha and ask for his help, God Never Refuse's. God Bless.

Posted

Samantha, God gave us people to help us at times like this. You aren't alone, there are those who love you. Just get yourself to one of those God trained to help you. Those are dangerous words you write and no good can come from them.