Cornelius_Sng

I'm new. - The Gay Christian Network

Cornelius_Sng
Posted

Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm new to this site. I hope I'll be able to find support from people that I can relate to here. Would be nice and different from the fear of being discriminated in reality. God bless. (:

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

Welcome you're gonna be fine here I'm not here alot I'm on Facebook you will find alot of good support here I. Pray you'll find all the answers your seeking may God bless you

Andre_Viaggio
Posted

Welcome here.

Cornelius_Sng
Posted

Thanks Shelley and Andre.

Posted

Hey Cornelius,
Welcome! You will find some pretty amazing people here. You will also find some folks that are prettty knowledgeable here as well. Enjoy!

Cornelius_Sng
Posted

Haha, hey there Debbie, thank you and that's really comforting to know. (: Its always nice to know that you're not alone and i sure don't feel like I'm going through this alone here. (: God bless.

Posted

Welcome Cornelius. Hope we can get to know you better.

Cornelius_Sng
Posted

Hi, thanks Patrick.

Posted

You are more than welcome.

Posted

hi im paul and new to this group, been through some really rough times recently i hope i can find comfort and solice here amongst my fellow christian group members as the world still doesnt understand the meaning of being gay ....

Posted

Hey paul,
Welcome! It's nice to have you here. For the most part you will find some pretty special people here that are really supportive and more than willing to pray for you and talk with you.

Cornelius_Sng
Posted

Hey Paul! I can totally understand where you're coming from. I'm a Christian too and I feel exactly the same way. Hope you'll befriend amazing people here. Find comfort in the fact that you're not going through this alone. (: Welcome, take care and God Bless.

Posted

Hi Paul... welcome to our little group.

Posted

thank you Debbie,Cornelius and Patrick for the lovely welcome notes i hope to speak with you all soon God Bless .