Chud

Falling to fast! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

OK, I went on my date had the best time (he actually kissed but shhh :P)
Anyway, the reason for this is if that kiss is anything to go by then he likes me, but I have a problem in how I feel about him, I think I have fallen WAY too fast for him, I want to text him all the time, but I try not to cause I don't want to come across as obsessive!
I want to be with him all the time, but I try not to arrange things too much just in case I come across as suffocating.
We're not even in a relationship but I've fallen so hard that I'm afraid I'm gonna crash and burn! It's happened before and you'd think I'd learn but the problem is I just can't helping falling this fast for someone!
I'm trying to be calm and not come across as a obsessive suffocating stalker!
I really like him and don't wanna scare him off, is there anyway I could stop myself falling so fast all the time?

Posted

I think the bad news is you can get this wrong whichever way you go!

Some guys take it amiss if you don't respond straight away, other guys don't like to feel they're being pressurised or pursued. I know I can feel both ways with different people.

I'd say let him know right away that you enjoyed meeting, and follow it up 24 hours later with a suggestion for another meet (unless of course you fixed something up at the time with him).

Best of luck anyway!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

take it easy richard to much to soon might scare him off unless he,s really hot then go for it. every time i find some one like that he,s usally straight

Posted

I see what you mean, Martin, I have suggested another and he agreed and said we'll arrange something for next week so that's good news.
Keith, This guy is really hot, and I can almost garuntee he's gay, for a number of reasons.
1. He's had boyfriends, I don't think a guy who's straight would have relations with other boys :P
2. After our date he kissed me on the lips, again I don't think straight guys tend to kiss other guys on the lips.
But the absolute clincher of how I know he's gay must be.
3. He told me he's gay :P

Richard_Edwards
Posted

You said you don't want to come across as obsessive. Then act as if you are not. Try to involve yourself with other activities so that you are not always thinking about him. And I also liked what Martin said about letting him know that you enjoyed the meeting.

Posted

I have told him I enjoyed
I thanked him as well for a great night!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you have to make your own mind , nothing wrong with a little taste test if he,s that hot

Posted

Thanks, Martin
Keith what do you mean by a taste test?

Posted

And you wonder why you get people attack you when you give responses like that?
When you find someone you really like everyone will be like a love sick puppy you fool

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

@dean john adams : seriously! ur attacking ppl because of their questions again?!?! there is something very wrong with u, its clearly a legit question and u turn around and act like that? clearly u need to grow up or fuck off from the site ur only making ppl's lives worse

Ian_Mcgrath
Posted

oh and stop writing "lol" after every sentence nobosy finds u funny, ur hurtful and sick, oh and how old r u? ur pic isnt fooling anyone u idiot. Im so sick of ur shit.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

richard have your way with him go for it enjoy his body and soul

Posted

I know what ur going through Richard, as i went through it twice myself, and believe it or not the guy i met was afraid 2 text me in case he seemed 2 be coming on 2 strong at me. So on both occasion's after i couldnt hold back i texed the guy and hey Presto he was delighted and everything took off from there. So i say text him, ( not every 5 minute's lol) as a friend and u wont believe how thing's will develop. So all the best whatever u decide.

Posted

I have been in your shoes. Consequently, I always laid low, so to speak, and let the other person take the lead and direction. Yes, it is most difficult to do, but keep your eyes on the prize. Another benefit, this also gives you an insurance policy in case the worse happens. Furthermore, when the stakes are high, it is all the more reason to think with you brain instead of your heart.