PETER_TWOWAY

LUST OR LOVE - Gay Guys! <3

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

WHAT IS IT YOU WANT FROM A GUY

Posted

Love just because then that guy become special to you where if you only lust then you have nobody to call your own.

Posted

Love is wht i really want but i hav to be honest lust come into it a fair bit but then again love appers in the strangest forms and not always the fittest people but i still loved them xx

Posted

Love hands down!

Posted

love me vote to

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

I WANT LOVE BUT HARD TO FIND WHEN MARRIED TO A WOMAN

Alan_Longcroft-Markham
Posted

Love. No contest.

Posted

Lust for me not time to really deal with the bullshit that comes with love. And whydo you John always put out a book when you respond to anything

Posted

First I'm not on in here all that much and unlike you don't have an answer for everything. I only respond to something that I may have something to say and again that's not that offen. And if I do have something to say it's not a book that is very self centered like the things you always put out. Yo are the one that seems to be the know it all and always willing to tell someone that they are wrong when they don't fit your views.

Posted

Lust is empty and meaningless.

Posted

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

suck a touch question all must answer for self but fun to read any way

Posted

LOL gotta agree with Satrer there.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

it seems that what every you think or want in life will not make someone happy,,,so you love who every you want to as long as you are happy with who ever it is,,,and blow off the one that that don't like you or the way you say or think or do things

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

love for sure

Richard_Edwards
Posted

It's interesting that most people here say love is what they want. Yet many will say that it is so hard to find that love. A relationship takes work, very difficult work. Most people do not want to communicate when the going get tough and work through the issues.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@ Mark and Jean Please, if you two want to argue with each other, do it in personal messages. This is a group forum. Write was is apropos for the group, not your personal comments to each other. This is not the first time you 2 have done this. But this is the first time I am commenting on it, so stop it.

Posted

Richard, relationships take a lot of work, and there are people who want more out of their relationships than they are willing to put into them. True?

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@Jack so true, a friend once told me that in most relationships, people get about 70% of what they want. Some people want their partner to give them everything they need in terms of friendship, love but do not understand that one needs to seek friends for companionship and not always expect it from your partner who may be busy with other things.

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

Lust only last for 1 day, but love is capable of lasting a life time, if you are willing to put the effort. But of course love without lust is like a typical Disney pre-teen romance movie - extremely boring.

Posted

Love is hard to find..so while waiting for love to come, I'd settle for lust.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

AS I AM MARRIED I HAVE A WIFE I LOVE

IF I CAN FIND A GUY FOR LUST THAT FEELS LIKE LOVE I AM HAPPY

Keith_Imeson
Posted

thats why i love this site you get all kinds of remarks. for me love is great when you can find it but a little lust don,t hurt

Posted

I've only ever been hurt when I've settled for lust.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Love is my vote