Chud

Finally! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I finally like another guy!!
Your probably thinking 'so what?' but if you read my last post you'd realise that I was feeling very depressed about not finding any guys attractive after my brake up with my previous b/f.
Anyway, I've recently met another guy (so damn cute!)
So I'm seeing him on Wednesday for a few drinks, I'm just so happy about things now and I thought I'd let you guys know how things have turned out since my last discussion!
I just wanna scream with joy!

Posted

Whoops double post XD
My bad :P

Posted

what do you mean finally. you're either gay or you're straight. you can't turn a straight person into a gay person, any more than you can turn a gay person into a straight person. so which are you?

Posted

Aww Richard i am really glad 4 u, hav a great time and all the best with ur new guy, Lot's of Love Richie Rich XD

Posted

Mark, what the fuck are you off about?
Read my previous post before you comment on my discussions, your wasting my time by me reading your load of trailer trash!
When I get a b/f I don't find boys attractive only the guy I'm with appears attractive to me, but when or if we break up it takes a while for me to find other guys attractive again!
Read my previous posts!
And to clarify one thing I AM FUCKING GAY!
GRRRRRRRR, People on this site, honestly...

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

two words... DO IT !! Scream! go ahead!

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

mark, I swear Ive met people who think they can!! lol!!

Posted

That is awesome Richard, have a great time. I hope it is like forever this time

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats awsomme Richard. i sure hope it woprks out for you. Hi Dean welcome back my sweet friend