Chud

Finally! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I finally like another guy!!
Your probably thinking 'so what?' but if you read my last post you'd realise that I was feeling very depressed about not finding any guys attractive after my brake up with my previous b/f.
Anyway, I've recently met another guy (so damn cute!)
So I'm seeing him on Wednesday for a few drinks, I'm just so happy about things now and I thought I'd let you guys know how things have turned out since my last discussion!
I just wanna scream with joy!

Posted

Whoops double post XD
My bad :P

Posted

What do you mean that was quick? :O
It should of been quicker considering I was the ex for just over a month!

Posted

Considering I was with the ex for just over a month!*

Nobbly
Posted

well you seem to be going through them,like a dose of salt.

Posted

Oh how lovely people are on this site!
Now I'm a slut!
Thank you all you twats!

Nobbly
Posted

how nice.

Nobbly
Posted

dear,richard,you put up your private life up for disscusion,expect the reaction back,whether its good or bad.

Posted

Dear Leonard, I put a post up before about a situation I had so I thought I'd update everyone, I DO NOT EXPECT SOME ASS WIPE (like yourself) TO BASICALLY INSINUATE THAT I AM A SLUT

Nobbly
Posted

well,well,the reak richard is now showing his REAL colours,ihope life is good to you with an attitude like that.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Now lets all be nice. Richard WAS depressed and now he has found someone. I wish I had someone near me but alas I don't. So I throw myself into life and my work and keep on looking. I am glad when anyone finds someone. So Congrats Richard.

Posted

Leonard, everyone knows what I'm like!
I will defend myself when some pathetic dribble tits verbally annoys me like you!
It's not showing my true colours at last, it's staying true to who I really am!

Nobbly
Posted

really you call me quote{stereotypical,irish),thats fresh coming from you.

Posted

I'm Half Welsh Half American, so suddenly I'm a stereotypical Irish?
Next joke!
Btw, I suggest you drop this like YOU suggested?

Nobbly
Posted

you called me stereo typical irish,

Posted

And you said that's fresh coming from me meaning (where I come from) that I'm a hypocrite so you basically just called me a Stereotypical Irish when I don't have an ounce of Irish blood in me

Nobbly
Posted

thank you,GOD.

Posted

I'm half Welsh and Half American, I belong to two of the greatest countries to ever bless the Earth, I'm proud of both of them (like I'm sure your proud to be Irish) I will die for both of my Nationality's!
For the Red Dragon of Wales!
And the 50 states of America!

Nobbly
Posted

congrats,im happy for you.

Posted

Awwwwww, how sweet XD

Posted

a month,,its been 8yrs since i met n got over mine,,my partner died,,one does not get over someone in a mnth,,blloddy hell..even wen i have met sumone i liked its taken more than a month to to on with my life,,btw im welsh too

Posted

It all depends on how you felt for that person and how long you were with them, I was only with the ex for a month.
Yay a fellow Welshie

Posted

a few yrs,,ive nvr gotten on after goin out with them,,taken me 6 mnths or more before ive had the courage to go out n even considered dating,,more or less,,inbettween bfs its always taken a couple of yrs before ive gotten over someone....even if i was with them a mnth 2mnths a yr,,still no different from fallin out of love for me..
yes im from angelesy