chud264

Finally! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I finally like another guy!!
Your probably thinking 'so what?' but if you read my last post you'd realise that I was feeling very depressed about not finding any guys attractive after my brake up with my previous b/f.
Anyway, I've recently met another guy (so damn cute!)
So I'm seeing him on Wednesday for a few drinks, I'm just so happy about things now and I thought I'd let you guys know how things have turned out since my last discussion!
I just wanna scream with joy!

Posted

I hope it goes will for you Richard.

Posted

What do you mean that was quick? :O
It should of been quicker considering I was the ex for just over a month!

Posted

Considering I was with the ex for just over a month!*

Nobbly
Posted

well you seem to be going through them,like a dose of salt.

Posted

Oh how lovely people are on this site!
Now I'm a slut!
Thank you all you twats!

Nobbly
Posted

how nice.

Nobbly
Posted

dear,richard,you put up your private life up for disscusion,expect the reaction back,whether its good or bad.

Posted

Dear Leonard, I put a post up before about a situation I had so I thought I'd update everyone, I DO NOT EXPECT SOME ASS WIPE (like yourself) TO BASICALLY INSINUATE THAT I AM A SLUT

Nobbly
Posted

well,well,the reak richard is now showing his REAL colours,ihope life is good to you with an attitude like that.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Now lets all be nice. Richard WAS depressed and now he has found someone. I wish I had someone near me but alas I don't. So I throw myself into life and my work and keep on looking. I am glad when anyone finds someone. So Congrats Richard.

Posted

Leonard, everyone knows what I'm like!
I will defend myself when some pathetic dribble tits verbally annoys me like you!
It's not showing my true colours at last, it's staying true to who I really am!

Nobbly
Posted

really you call me quote{stereotypical,irish),thats fresh coming from you.

Posted

I'm Half Welsh Half American, so suddenly I'm a stereotypical Irish?
Next joke!
Btw, I suggest you drop this like YOU suggested?

Nobbly
Posted

you called me stereo typical irish,

Posted

And you said that's fresh coming from me meaning (where I come from) that I'm a hypocrite so you basically just called me a Stereotypical Irish when I don't have an ounce of Irish blood in me

Nobbly
Posted

thank you,GOD.

Posted

I'm half Welsh and Half American, I belong to two of the greatest countries to ever bless the Earth, I'm proud of both of them (like I'm sure your proud to be Irish) I will die for both of my Nationality's!
For the Red Dragon of Wales!
And the 50 states of America!

Nobbly
Posted

congrats,im happy for you.

Posted

a month,,its been 8yrs since i met n got over mine,,my partner died,,one does not get over someone in a mnth,,blloddy hell..even wen i have met sumone i liked its taken more than a month to to on with my life,,btw im welsh too

Posted

It all depends on how you felt for that person and how long you were with them, I was only with the ex for a month.
Yay a fellow Welshie

Posted

a few yrs,,ive nvr gotten on after goin out with them,,taken me 6 mnths or more before ive had the courage to go out n even considered dating,,more or less,,inbettween bfs its always taken a couple of yrs before ive gotten over someone....even if i was with them a mnth 2mnths a yr,,still no different from fallin out of love for me..
yes im from angelesy