What can you do to fight for someone you love? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Love will conquers all

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

To R j & Dean: I really hope your words come true for me. It's a long story, but I still love him !

Posted

Romance is a fantasy. If a person is looking for romance, he'll get a fix for a while, but it fades. A lasting relationship is based on mutual goals and respect. If you start with mutual goals and respect, love will come, and love will grow, and love will endure.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

all good stuff guys! i cant add much to that. i think people fall in love then sometimes things get in the way to drive them apart. or cuase one to forget or rather lose that connection. But i do feel it's possible to win them back . though it can be painfull.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

may i recomend a book by shawn shamrick, " fight for this love" it deals with that subject very well. you can find it on amazon . com good luck! peace, jan

Posted

Sometimes you can win back a requited love, Jan, but I know from painful experience that that is not always true.

Posted

Thank you Dean for you strong words. I feel the conviction.

To Markus Sykes, I may not in the right position to say this, fight for what you feel inside. For loving is not a crime.

To Jack, I agree with you when you talk about mutual goal and respect. respect basically is the foundation of all relationship. And when you say mutual goal, is when you are ready to share your life to someone who your heart beats.

Posted

Yes, RJ, I agree with your sentiment, but by "mutual goals," I meant mutual visions for life and life paths. Whoever said opposites attract had a point, but two people cannot spend their lives together if they are heading in opposite directions.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well rj you can fight all you want but if thay dont love you your fighting for nothing,

Posted

I strongly agree with you Jack Cherbourg. I wish you will found someone who will have mutual vision and life path as yours.

That is so sad Tachuwe Lessard