ANDREA_ACOSTA

AGE DIFFERENCE - Lesbian Ladies

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

WELL...IM 22 YRS OLD, AND WELL I ALWAYS SAID I LIKE GIRLS OF ALL AGES, ONE THING IS THAT I ONCE DATED A GIRL ABOUT 7YRS OLDER AND I DIDNT RLLY CARE BECAUSE I WAS KIND OF THE ONE IN CHARGE MOST OF THE TIME, AND WITH THE GIRLS I'VE DATED THE AGE DIFFERENCE ITS MAYBE ABOUT 1 TO 3 YRS, BUT....IN A PARTY I MET 2 GIRLS WHO PRACTICALLY LIED TO ME ABOUT THEIR AGES(THE WAY THERE WERE DRESSED MADE BELIEVE THEM) SO THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE LIKE 18 ND 20 SO...THEY GAVE ME THEIR NUMBERS...I CALLED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND...THEY TOLD ME THE TRUTH! THEY WERE 13 AND 16!!!!!!! SO WHAT I REALLY WISH SOME ONE COULD TELL ME IS...DOES AGE MATTER???

Jewel_Diamond
Posted

i think wen they r that young yes i does i mean thatz just setting ur self up 2 go 2 prison 4 somethin that could have been avoided

Jewel_Diamond
Posted

itz not worth it there iz more fish in tha sea

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

yeah that did crossed my mind after they told me the truth!!

Posted

Right, a couple of things. As long as it's above the age of consent, age doesn't matter. In general, cases of extreme age differences are acceptable, it's only the stigma of being with someone much younger or older than yourself that could pose a problem. My personal tipping point is 4 years either way My second point is more of a question; are you two abhorrently educated, morons or brain dead? Posting the same topic five or six times, staggering overuse of ellipses, exclamation marks, caps lock and the worst spelling and grammar that I have ever, ever seen on this website.

I will not be following this topic, or any posted by the originator, I don't think I could handle the disappointment.

Jewel_Diamond
Posted

who u talkin bout charlotte barlow

Jewel_Diamond
Posted

but anywayz andrea itz really up 2 u if u wanna take that risk

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

hahahah u made my day..ahh well i thing this is a LGBT website not a G.R.A.M.M.A.R WEBSITE!!! I dont think I am abhorrently educated, moron or brain dead...this is called Urban Language also known as Slang... oh and abhorrently its not a word!!! hahaha this is so abhorrent to logic and reason!!! hahaha

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

Well...I'm usually a person who likes to live on the egde and take risks...BUT...not this time!!! i dnt feel like spending the next part of my life behind bars...but thanks Jewel Diamon

Jewel_Diamond
Posted

lol ur very welcome