ANDREA_ACOSTA

AGE DIFFERENCE - Lesbian Ladies

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

WELL...IM 22 YRS OLD, AND WELL I ALWAYS SAID I LIKE GIRLS OF ALL AGES, ONE THING IS THAT I ONCE DATED A GIRL ABOUT 7YRS OLDER AND I DIDNT RLLY CARE BECAUSE I WAS KIND OF THE ONE IN CHARGE MOST OF THE TIME, AND WITH THE GIRLS I'VE DATED THE AGE DIFFERENCE ITS MAYBE ABOUT 1 TO 3 YRS, BUT....IN A PARTY I MET 2 GIRLS WHO PRACTICALLY LIED TO ME ABOUT THEIR AGES(THE WAY THERE WERE DRESSED MADE BELIEVE THEM) SO THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE LIKE 18 ND 20 SO...THEY GAVE ME THEIR NUMBERS...I CALLED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND...THEY TOLD ME THE TRUTH! THEY WERE 13 AND 16!!!!!!! SO WHAT I REALLY WISH SOME ONE COULD TELL ME IS...DOES AGE MATTER???

Posted

yeah it does to an extent oh and those girls who were 13 and 15 they aren't very nice for lying to you about there ages , see im 24 and its kinda hard to look for a nice girl around my afe or younger or older so i just thought i woud add that in

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

hahaha yes i understand what u mean...and yeah trust me it wasnt cool at all, we didnt took things far because in a way its some what illegal...like i say i dnt mind age but i dnt really know what the limits might be...

Posted

Very true just as long as u feel the love then it doesn't really matter

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

yeah true that...

Posted

But don't forget that the younger the better hehehe

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

mmm well yeah i think dating an older chick is hot too!!!

jessicazylee
Posted

Generally I think age just brings a different mindset... however, 13 and 15 year olds cannot give legal consent.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I used to have a no higher than -1 +7 rule, now idk...but it seems the only people I attract well at least the ones that confront me are like pedophiles seriously what's with all these 30+ guys trying to pick me up shit, I have been legal for a whole year like really BACK OFF. 0-o even worse when te tink meh 16age yah.