Andrew_Dang

do you hold your love one when they're crying ??. - Gay Guys! <3

GEUA258
Posted

i understand

Posted

yes of course i do whts worse is when upset and i cnt get to them

Posted

till the tears dry up the hug be unending.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I would never let him go,,,till he is happy,,,that is just how to love your love

David_Dubber
Posted

If you are in love with the guy then the answer has to be an overwelming 'YES'

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

@ David that is so true

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

nice l like the way you put it David O'Brien

Posted

Of course, I always do without hesitation. But sometimes, I have found that they would rather be left alone. In these instances, I always respect their privacy although it always "kills" me inside to do it.

Nobbly
Posted

me too william,i dont like seen people upset or crying,i just feel i have to do something for them.

Posted

I always do, I just can't see my guy crying, even tho he never did appreciate it. That's why I am single now.... I just got tired of being the only one who cares!

Posted

Well I'm a guy that is always holding and supporting, I'm always the pillar in my relationships and always left alone if ever I should feel overwhelming emotion (doesn't really happen).

I do feel very uncomfortable around ppl that cry, inside I have no idea how to process it or manage it and yet somehow my hugs and my words are enough. My man is my world and there is nothing I wouldn't do to keep him happy and at ease

Posted

If you truly love somebody, be it a friend or a relative or an intimate relationship, you have to give a part of yourself over to that person, and when that person needs comfort, you should try to give it, and when that person just needs space, you should respect that.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

YOU NEED TO HOLD ANYONE THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO YOU WHEN THEY ARE DONE AND CRYING, JUST LIKE YOU WOULD WANT TO BE

Alan_John_Stenning
Posted

Love is unconditional, If yr partner is upset they need yr support,hug them and never let go.Alan

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

A loved one or not - if a hug is required, you won't need to ask.
A hug is something special between loved ones :-)

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

nice Marcus very very nice

Posted

all us in huggy mood why other not

Alan_John_Stenning
Posted

We all don't have to be in-love with someone to hug them.the human race needs to embrace one an other,,Alan

Posted

I find that if anyone is upset I step up. Even if its someone i dont have a great relationship with, as long as the person isnt crying anymore, thats what matters. I am very good at sensing emotions and although i'm young I know what being in love feels like and I also know how it feels too have your heart ripped out of your chest and stood on. All i needed at that point was to be pulled into a friends arms and to be forced to go out and find happiness x

Posted

i wudnt like it if some tried to stop me crying tho,,it helps relieve tension and fustration,,my mother always did that when i was young,,n loked where i ended up..

Posted

Crying does not showing the weakness side of a person. We all have our down moments, and crying is the only way to escape from down in order to get up and start again. If someone will cry, am gonna hold on to that someone for him to feel that in his down moment, I am there to lend a hand and support him when he is ready to stand up and move again.

Posted

Dean Adams, thank you. this smile is real. hehehehhe i love your comment and I strongly agree with all the words you said.