Mark_Cutler

I Have Something I Wish To Say - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I just watched a video by a group called Rise Against. The name of the song is Make It Stop (September's Children). It is very good and moving. The lead singer had the inspiration for this song after a gay friend of his committed suicide because he was being bullied. In the video it shows three teens who are gay and being bullied almost to committing suicide. They stop before they do it, after each thinking his/her life will only get better. The lead singer names off gay teens who have been bullied and killed themselves. Then at the end all three teens from the video say, "It can only get better." So true. I think everyone should watch this video so they know the injustice toward gay people that's going on.

Posted

sounds interesting

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Something I am thankful for is I have never been bullied / picked on for being gay. Once, three months ago, I returned to a pub where I grew up. A local started with some homophobic comments towards me! Cutting the story short, I hit him & he left. One & only incident after twenty years on the scene!!

Posted

Yeay for Rise Against ! It's a very good band =)

I prefer " Prayer of the refugee ". The song " Make it stop " is too calm for a group like them, I think oO

For the gay story, I never been bullied for my sexuality. But I understand these young peoples. We don't have to " sacrifice " ourself for peoples like that. To escape that, they can go somewhere else, travel [ Well, it's not that easy when we are 13 years old... ] or other things, there's always a solution.

I could only say " don't give up " to people like this.

Posted

I do not have to watch the video for I have literally live with death every single day of my life beginning with the day I was born. Furthermore, it does not ever get better for that is just a myth. On thr contrary, it keeps getting worse and worse with no end ever coming!!!!

Simon_George_Honour
Posted

i couldnt agree more i was bullied at school for being gay and i had a really hard time so my heart goes out to all those young boys who are being bullied xxhugxx

Posted

Thank you for all your input guys. The link is www.YouTube.com. It's free to sign up, then you can download videos. That one is on there. I definitely added it to my list. William all I can say is I think it can get better if we want it to. If we're going to wallow in self pity then it can only get worse.

Posted

I was out when I was a teenager though I have been back in the closet for several years now, but when I was out, I thankfully did not have to deal with homophobia of any kind. It was a true blessing.