Irene - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

The Big Apple is officially in a state of emergency. Here in Brooklyn, the weather is currently nicer than it was yesterday. I have a brother in Wilmington, NC, though, and they've begun evacuations already. I have yet to hear from my brother, though, so I have to play the waiting game.

Penny_Mares
Posted

hope every thing is ok for you xxxx

Posted

Yeah. I'm not worried about myself. I don't think anything will happen in my area. I just hope my bro is okay.

Posted

I will Light a Candle for him Jack.

Posted

really wnt sum1 to hook up wit me

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the difference between the east coast and the west coast when it comes to storms is that the east coast calls them hurricains and the west coast calls them storms. but if it all came down to it, the west coast gets storms that are the same as the west coast

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Dean John Adams, your are so sweet and sexy lol

Christian_Castro
Posted

i need a bf
:/

Posted

You are in my prayers.

Posted

Thanks, guys. I spoke with my brother yesterday afternoon. He told me that he lives in his town's mandatory evacuation area, but he's not going to leave. As for the situation here in New York, it doesn't seem so bad thus far. I wouldn't call the weather we have been having all day unusual, but the real deal isn't supposed to hit until tomorrow, I think. Being a native Californian, I love earthquakes but am unsure how to deal with hurricanes, but I'm not really afraid up here. Just hate strong winds.

Posted

Thanks for the encouragement, Dean.

Posted

I hope everything turns out OK, Jack.

But I'd like to say going through this I saw two people writing something unrelated to the post, interrupting a very concerning post moaning about wanting to get a b/f, I am very annoyed about this and do not think that them posts be long in this discussion.

Jack you are in my thoughts at this difficult time!

Posted

Thanks, Richard. The hurricane came and went. The weather here that morning was no worse than any typical rainy day, and I spoke with my brother on Monday, and everything was fine with him. North Carolina unfortunately had seven deaths I believe that were related to the hurricane, but my brother did not seem to have been affected by it thankfully.