Abusing YouTube - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I found a video on YouTube last week in which the Pope is looking at naked pictures of underage boys on an Ipad. I am not a Christian, but I found the video quite offensive. I wanted to report it to YouTube but couldn't figure out how to do that. It's just gross what some people are capable of doing.

Posted

Well that's not nice would you message me the details.

Heebie999
Posted

It sounds like good satire to me. I would think it even better of the pope had been goose-stepping around in a nazi uniform, while looking at the young boys on the iPad. This is a man who spent at least part of his childhood goose-stepping around and calling for the extermination of all jews, gays, and lots of other minorities.. and later on helped cover up the systematic sexual abuse of children. (at least according to news sources that are generally considered reliable.) He's certainly fair game for satirisation.. and in my opinion, demonisation as well. He's a disgrace to all of Christendom, and certainly shouldn't be the leader of the Catholic church. (Then again.. the Catholic church should cease to exist as far as I'm concerned.. they know pretty near zero about being a good Christian.)

Posted

religion is just another way to have control over people striking fear into them to keep them in line ----- just my opinion and i dont mean to offend anyone by it

Heebie999
Posted

I'd agree with you Luis, about ORGANISED religion. Most organised religions are actually there to centralise wealth & power among a very small minority of people.
There are also a lot of religions out there that are essentially cults of personality around their leaders. Those are still there to centralise wealth and power to their leader(s)
Many of the leaders of religions do try & scare people into doing what they want people to do. (governments also do this, in many ways.)
but.. a TRUE religion, is simply what you yourself honestly believe is true.
I believe, for example, in Jesus Christ, and one true God etc.. which makes me a Christian.. but I stopped associating myself with *ANY* church a long time ago. My religion is personal to me, and I answer to no human being as far as my beliefs go. My morality is based on what *I* believe as well.

also.. anyone who would be offended by what you said.. would have to be truly intolerant people. You're entitled to your opinion. (and I'm entitled to tell you that I think your opinion is often true, but isn't universally true.)

Posted

and the beauty of it is i respect your standing