Tee_Folino

Girls - Lesbian Ladies

Tee_Folino
Posted

All i want is a smart, crazy weird and goofy, nice, down to earth girl. Every girl I meet goes crazy. I treat girls amazingly, I just want to find somebody that shares my interests and wont go cookoo bananas on me all the time. Why are girls so complicated but so soooo fuckin sexy. Gah

Mary_Valerio
Posted

Yeah girls are crazy . But u have to love them. I want the same and honesty

Monica_Gomez
Posted

Mee to that's actually like exactly what I'm looking for in a girl

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

WELL...PERSONALLY WAHT I LIKE ABOUT A GIRL THAT WHEN ITS TIME TO GOOF AROUND SHE WILL BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS SHE WILL TOO...LONG TIME A GO I DATED TO GIRLS AND IT WAS THEIR FIRST TIME EXPERIENCING SOMETHING NEW, SO SINCE I WAS THEIR FIRST ONE, THEY GOT A LITTLE OBSSESIVE, JELOUSLY BECAME AN ISSUE...AND YEAH THEY STARTED TO GET ANNOYINGLY CRAZY...BUT HEY..IF THEY WANNA BE LOVED THEN LETS LOVE THEM!!!!

Vee_Sparrow
Posted

There are girls out there that are easy going, down to earth, non-psychotic and full of passion for life and female love. You just gotta dig around and find em',
Hi, my name is Vee. Haha. Smooth hey?
But seriously, girls do tend to go crazy I've watched it happen to friends, but every blue moon or so you'll find one that just says "Hey, drama is for movies and novels, not this real world we live in."
I find that most lesbians cling to the drama, use it because it's pinned to us by that other species called men. They say woman are crazy and hard to deal with so lesbian relationships must be insanely dramatic, and to be honest some are but I also find that those people in those relationships aren't really true to themselves. (No offense to anyone here just speaking, or rather typing my mind) Well I say be who you are, be proud of who you are and for Gods sake don't fall into stereotypes,
Be human not a cut-out.

Tee_Folino
Posted

Thanks for all the input! But it is true, you got to love them. There is a girl out there with all of these qualities and shes gonna catch me off gurad. Vee- I really like all that you have said. And that was smooth, cutie haha

AngelxEyes
Posted

Meow

Kimberly_Authier
Posted

I feel like I am a magnet for crazy. Good God have I seen some crazy. And if not the crazy, then the drama. Holy smokes, dyke drama. It's very real, for I have seen it with my own eyes. It's quite honestly very terrifying.

I. Don't. Want. That.

So I'm taking things real chill, real mellow. If I crush on someone I crush. Doesn't mean much. If anything comes from it, so be it. But I'm not out there to rush, I'm taking it easy this time. The right thing will roll on along someday. =)